Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

PreSap

pls read the explanation given below carefully its a breakout failure of sterday low which is also a vpl.that is a an very old trade chart of mine bankindia it was very aggressive entry and add which I do not want new folks to follow . no thread I don't have patience or time for it but u can see some posts of mine.and look in ur charts also and identify and study. we don't trade when action is wityhin previous day range but can trade breakout and breakout failure of range.
I guess I need to look from the perspective of breakout failure.

Thank you.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

PreSap

for me entry over 12 05 high reason trend up ur looking to buy over a pivot high also here price went below sterday high then came back above and pivoted over high of that pivot is high probable setup.
pls read the explanation given below carefully its a breakout failure of sterday low which is also a vpl.that is a an very old trade chart of mine bankindia it was very aggressive entry and add which I do not want new folks to follow . no thread I don't have patience or time for it but u can see some posts of mine.and look in ur charts also and identify and study. we don't trade when action is wityhin previous day range but can trade breakout and breakout failure of range.
Pictorial representation of comments.

rjshem

About the long thats an aggressive pivot can take above it but better u take such entries when ur well versed with ur method for short also same. That way i trade i just take previousday high and low and take off perspective from it only this is bit diffrent than classical pivot method subhadip teaching here so dont confuse both i have improvised to keep things simple with my knowledge of things.

rjshem

For people who r having difficulty with identifying visual pivots but can identify minor pivots one simple way of trading is trading minor trend of higher timeframe in lower timeframe ie if minor trend of higher tf is up then take long only in lower tf at minor pivot highs then adding at agg pivot or minor till stop hit. reverse for shorts can use 5/30. 15/60 combo for intraday.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
About the long thats an aggressive pivot can take above it but better u take such entries when ur well versed with ur method for short also same. That way i trade i just take previousday high and low and take off perspective from it only this is bit diffrent than classical pivot method subhadip teaching here so dont confuse both i have improvised to keep things simple with my knowledge of things.
Sir, is that to imply that you usually don't take trades in previous day's range (other than failures at previous day extremes), that simplifies a lot of things.

Vivek