Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

anilnegi

Yes, along with price action from morning
Subha da

waiting for your trade in any stock of your choice but not intra only Positional pls

thanks

Subhadip

One of my friend has posted this:

"Dada, Your 2MA method is awesome. I think i can see pivots of M15 on M5's 21 ema and this makes understanding "Pivot method" easy. Please take a class on sideways market too because that is an area where i trip up. Awesome job dada, God bless you and your family."

I will post some thing on Sideways, but myself preparing that thing for quite a long time along with option strategy.

My view we have to tackle sideways with Option.

So i will post that view & what I am doing along with how to handle the situation.

Still now it is 50:50 win ratio. making it more of 60 :40---to 70:30 win strategy.

Will post that thing, how to handle future trading strategy along with Option strategy to tackle SIDEWAYS.

travi

Subhadip Sir, not to intrude.
The 9:21 EMA on daily TF also shows very good entry/exit levels for swing trading (2-5 days). I've profited well.

Also, on lower TF for Sideways, range bound of 20 BNF points, 1-3 min. for very "small per lot" profit still working for me.
Kudos.

PS: For questions on sideways for everyone, Plz understand that if the index does not move, you have no trades, no one can force a trade.

Last edited:

Subhadip

Subhadip Sir, not to intrude.
The 9:21 EMA on daily TF also shows very good entry/exit levels for swing trading (2-5 days). I've profited well.

Also, on lower TF for Sideways, range bound of 20 BNF points, 1-3 min. for very "small per lot" profit still working for me.
Kudos.
Enjoy.....

niftyrider

Hello Subhadip,
1.Highlighted place was clear sideways. (Nifty fut chart)
2.All the candles closed within the 1st candle.
3.Can we consider the low of 5th candle as a place for exit?

Last edited: