Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Reading again from starting i think there should be some correction will post again after making the changes.:p
Hi Ankur,
I think your entry is fine, your initial stoploss would be below the 4th ( green) candle(counted from the doted/deviding line you have drawn), and then you would trail it to below 9th candle (red) and then below 18th candle (red doji). Stop is trailed to the next pivot low only when a higher high is made. That way you won't need to reenter and would exit at the last stop you have marked.

Hi Subhadip,
After reading some more points in this thread i have given one more try on crude oil.
htf 15 min
ltf 5 min
entry, exit, SL will be based on lower tf ie 5 min.

crude oil 15 min

crude oil 5 min

after vertical grey line just mark the trade i know it was wrong as at the same time in htf price are not above both the MA. just want to confirm.

is it ok or i need further improvement :p

Hi Ankur,
I think your entry is fine, your initial stoploss would be below the 4th ( green) candle(counted from the doted/deviding line you have drawn), and then you would trail it to below 9th candle (red) and then below 18th candle (red doji). Stop is trailed to the next pivot low only when a higher high is made. That way you won't need to reenter and would exit at the last stop you have marked.
yes u are right. yesterday i had taken 2 entries that was wrong because my SL was at wrong place and that was not decline. :mad:
now i had made some correction can u please look and comment. :)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
yes u are right. yesterday i had taken 2 entries that was wrong because my SL was at wrong place and that was not decline. :mad:
now i had made some correction can u please look and comment. :)
The part of your chart towards the left of grey line looks alright as per my understanding, the master may correct it if he is around

Subhadip

Well I have two observations to make regarding breakouts and breakdowns, I don't know whether they are true or false(please correct me if its otherwise:):
1. Most breakouts and breakdowns fail.
2.also within these two, breakdowns succeed more often(I am not sure about this), probably fear gets to people more than greed e.g. in cash market with delivery.
Regards
Vivek
Yes. That is why I told break out failure. Not said Break down failure.

For crude try four hour and one hour chart. You will love it. Believe me.
Hi Subhadip,

I am posting 4H and 1H tf crude oil chart. I have marked some area when i enter, add and what is SL. Please correct me if m wrong.
Crude 4H chart (HTF)

Crude 1H chart (LTF)

On 23rd dec in htf price moved and closes above both MA. now time to look ltf and i have taken entry high of that candle. :confused:
After that i have not seen any decline and rally continue.

Subhadip sir please correct me if i am wrong. :)