Pattern Trading

winstonn

hi ,

ABB*******Diamond on weekly charts ( i would wait for Diamond failure ,
if it happens, can lead to Big bang )

Bongai Refn***********Cup and handle .....cup is on

( IFCI prior to big move had Cup and handle )

Cochi Ref *********breaked Rising Wedge on weekly charts

IDBI & IDFC & INFOSYS TECH ***********Brodening Triangle on weekly charts

IFCI************long tail on point and figure........Beware!!!!!

MTNL-*************Double Bottom and break of the Between Peak
Weekly chart

ONGC***********Weekly Bear Flag onnnnnn

Suzlon**********Long Rising Wedge on weekly charts breaked

thanxs
winston

Hi Ashish,

Tell me......is there any pattern in which inverted head and shoulders forms at the top/uptrend. If yes does it represent a reversal or a continuation pattern.

Rahul

Hi Ashish,

Tell me......is there any pattern in which inverted head and shoulders forms at the top/uptrend. If yes does it represent a reversal or a continuation pattern.

Rahul
An inverted H&S can form in an uptrend and in such a scenario it works as a continuation pattern.

The essential elements of the pattern remain the same but the target measurement is an issue. It may be more or less than the depth of Head from Neck Line.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
tradingtalks.blogspot.com

Hi ashish,

here are some patterns:

Chenn Petro********Symmetrical triangle on.....

Bharti Artl********* Ascending trianlge ( upper trendline slightly lowered )
Break Happened

HDFC *********** Symmetrical trianlge ( superb formation on.....)
Big Bang Expected

HLL************* Falling wedge

thanxs
winston
Hi Winston!
Can you please provide the charts alongwith as you have already idenified the patterns. I did try to locate the same but had partial success only.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
http://tradingtalks.blogspot.com

HI ash,

Chk out CESC. Broken out of a ascending triangle Volumes reduced during the pattern and there was a surge today. is a good buy and first tgt will be 350 levels.

Rgds

Rahul

Attachments

renu daga

hi..
this ia very good good thread started,,,avoiding technicals,,in searching for patterns in ,,huge no of scripts,,
ANSAL HAS GIVEN ABREAK OUT TODAY,,,,15/01/07
AND NIFTY GIVENA BRAEK OUT,,,AT 4045..THE FORMER HIGH,,AND THUS FORMING AASCENDING TRIANGLE,,,EVERYBODY PLSSSSSS CHECK THIS OUT,,AND NOW SEE WHAT AGOOD RUN WE CAN GET,,,,,,,,,,300 POINTS,,

AM I RGT OR NOT,,

renu daga

HI ASHISH...
i ahve seen ur workout in ur bolgspot,,,good work,,,,,and consuming time too,,and attention,,,rgt now ,,,i want the list of shares..frontliners.....which are either in an ascending triangle(have just taken breakout..or waiting for one)..and second,,,for consolidation pattern,,waiting for upward,,breakout,,,

can u,,,,,,,,
renu