Path to Consistency

Subhadip

S subhadip one and only best thing i learnt in my mba finance COMPOUNDING.
Great sir..

But question is are we utilizing the best thing in our trading??

Sir, with due respect to all, one thing I want to say that, I have not seen many CONSISTENT trader in my life.

The two words are the key to make it big..

CONSISTENCY & COMPOUNDING.

travi

Subhadip Da, not to interrupt too much, but compounding is also like folding paper.
The world is always setup to work against you, and so is folding paper.

Recently, a team at MIT successfully did 12 or 13 folds ingeniously against the conventional 6-7.
So what I'm saying is that every time we make that fold, we need to prepare for a higher dimension and just cannot apply older dimension rules as we progress :)
and I think that's the whole substance of this thread which make me very eager.

Subhadip

Subhadip Da, not to interrupt too much, but compounding is also like folding paper.
The world is always setup to work against you, and so is folding paper.

Recently, a team at MIT successfully did 12 or 13 folds ingeniously against the conventional 6-7.
So what I'm saying is that every time we make that fold, we need to prepare for a higher dimension and just cannot apply older dimension rules as we progress :)
and I think that's the whole substance of this thread which make me very eager.
Yes....now you know it can't be so easy to double every time.

It is very easy to handle one lakh, 2 lakh, 4 Lakh..to trade like MAD (u can see my post & trades- 40 trades to Double).

It is like when we start car driving, we drive TOO FAST..adrenaline rush..

Now with age, we learn to respect the RISK....

We work for Risk reward ratio..

Can we trade the same way when we have ONE Lakh & When we have say 25 Lakh, or when we have say One crore?

HappyLife

Great sir..

But question is are we utilizing the best thing in our trading??

Sir, with due respect to all, one thing I want to say that, I have not seen many CONSISTENT trader in my life.

The two words are the key to make it big..

CONSISTENCY & COMPOUNDING.
Consistency come from proper knowledge & observation (not in term of trading…. any field… any business) without this 2 it tough to survive in any field

Subhadip

Subhadip

In TJ, still so many threads..like BEST Trading system, Best Day trading system,

like that..

@ to All: are we following one trading system, which is well back tested & have an edge?

If yes, then why we are changing one system to another...

If we are not changing: then my question is are we consistent?

If we are not consistent: what do we have to do for the same to achieve?

dreammerchant

In TJ, still so many threads..like BEST Trading system, Best Day trading system,

like that..

@ to All: are we following one trading system, which is well back tested & have an edge?

If yes, then why we are changing one system to another...

If we are not changing: then my question is are we consistent?

If we are not consistent: what do we have to do for the same to achieve?
It's always the thirst for the Best. We always believe that one day big thing will happen, forgetting the small nuances in life. The compound value of the small things will exceed the big for sure.

DM