OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

already this type of sw using "HOTKEY" released more than 3 years before in TJ BY "VENKATSWAMINATHAN" FOR "NOW&NEST TERmINAL" WITH DIRECT ENTRY FROM AMIBROKER CHART...its working nice till now...
so this one also good initiative , we will get some additional improvements in future release..

Happy trading...:thumb:
Could you please provide the link?

1). downloaded the orderman and unzipped , placed in D drive as D:\Orderman.
2). downloaded the autohotkey installer and installed on my PC.
3). renamed columns in my nest trader order book.(Zerodha Trader)
4). removed admin privileges to NEST Trader and AMIBROKER
5). change the parameters as said by "traderinthezone" to
{
i) Change Server = Now to Server = Nest
ii) Change WindowTitle = "Now" to WindowTitle = "NEST Trader"
}

but the error is
"NOW not found"..............
Where I am wrong?
Can anybody guide step by step? special request to Snake.Head and Josh1.
Thanks.

OK. messed with some settings and now it is able to open Order Man. But it is showing only few scrips...

How can I trade with crudeoilm16augfut scrip? (It is the same name I use in Nest Trader and AMibroker. I do not use aliases like crudeoilm-F1 etc. any settings for that..?

Last edited:
How can I trade with crudeoilm16augfut scrip? (It is the same name I use in Nest Trader and AMibroker. I do not use aliases like crudeoilm-F1 etc. any settings for that..?
Go to config/scrips folder. You will find SBIN.ini file there. Its a demo file given to show you the format. Now, you need to create another file exactly like SBIN.ini file. But name this new file to CrudeOilMini.ini (or anything of your choice). Edit this file. There should be Scrip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM,,,1 written inside this file. You will get some idea by looking at SBIN.ini file given as a demo.

Next, open Config/OderMan.ini file. In the ScripList, add CrudeOilMini.
Now, when you open OrderMan.ahk, it should show CrudeOilMini as one of the Scrip

rpsvinod

Go to config/scrips folder. You will find SBIN.ini file there. Its a demo file given to show you the format. Now, you need to create another file exactly like SBIN.ini file. But name this new file to CrudeOilMini.ini (or anything of your choice). Edit this file. There should be St Thomas Aquinas crip crip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM,,,1 written inside this file. You will get some idea by looking at SBIN.ini file given as a demo.

Now, when you open OrderMan.ahk, it should show CrudeOilMini as one of the Scrip
Thanks a lot for this utility, Same scenario hope OM 'll work for NT, instead of AB. Broker Zerodha, Data source RTD1.40, Script.MCX Crudeoil mini
Platform.NT7.

RPS. VINOD

Go to config/scrips folder. You will find SBIN.ini file there. Its a demo file given to show you the format. Now, you need to create another file exactly like SBIN.ini file. But name this new file to CrudeOilMini.ini (or anything of your choice). Edit this file. There should be Scrip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM,,,1 written inside this file. You will get some idea by looking at SBIN.ini file given as a demo.

That's great. But if we want to use 100 scrips.. then we have to create 100 files..?:lol:

Ordering Wrong Scrip

Ordering for CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT but order executing is ALUMINI16AUGFUT... strange....

BTW
1). I am using Zerodha Nest Trader with RTD 1.40 Datafeed for AMIBROKER.
2). I Do not use aliases for CRUDEOILM16AUGFUT to CRUDEOILM-F1. I use scrip names as it is.
3). My scrips in >config>scrips are (SBIN,CRUDEOILM16AUGFUT,CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT).
4). OrderMan ini file scrips are
{
SBIN|TATAMOTORS|TATASTEEL|AXISBANK|CRUDEOILM16AUGFUT|CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT
}
5). Inside the scrip ini file I changed to like this for mcx scrips
Scrip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT,,,1
also tried with
Scrip = MCX,FUTCOM,CRUDEOILM16AUGFUT,,,19Sep2016

But No luck. still order punching for "ALUMINI16AUGFUT"....

Before adding CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT it worked for CRUDEOILM16AUGFUT. But after adding CRUDEOILM16SEPFUT it is giving the same error for CRUDEOILM16AUGFIT also...

???????

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I went through the full thread, and heartfelt thanks to Tracerbullet, Boaderman, Sneakhed and our dear Josh1(thanks for RTD). But I have one query, how to cancel open SL order once target achieved or vice-versa.And I trade multiple scripts at a time.My query is how to cancel selective script from order book window with the help of autohotkey.

Regards,
Amit

TracerBullet

Hi guys,
I went through the full thread, and heartfelt thanks to Tracerbullet, Boaderman, Sneakhed and our dear Josh1(thanks for RTD). But I have one query, how to cancel open SL order once target achieved or vice-versa.And I trade multiple scripts at a time.My query is how to cancel selective script from order book window with the help of autohotkey.

Regards,
Amit
You cannot cancel stop after Entry, Only open entry order and its Stop/Target can be cancelled. Once target order is filled, your stop order size should be reduced accordingly. If target covers entire open position then stop should get cancelled.

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY...
How the position will be reduced when either side is triggered? could you tell me where the code, which reduces the position...