Options strategy

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
No, there are no such strategies existing except you are in algo trading as where you only want to profit from small bid and ask spreads with a high speed platform and software which does thousand of trades on this idea in minutes and this is not available for retail traders.It is even no kind of hedge or option strategy by it self as it only works on speed of analyzing prices from the same product, like shares, around the world in seconds.

As retail trader with probably less education in trading, I would recommend you to trade simple credit spreads to reduce your risk you take and to reduce your whole risk in any trade if you further want to stay with option trading. I respond in this way, as you opened this thread here in the option section of the forum. There are threads in this forum where this topic "Credit Spreads" is discussed to its extend.

All the best DP