• Yes possible ; May be He will do it

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TracerBullet

Uses cheat code stimulus
transfers 11K from bank an will trade today
bought Ce that made low of 9 @13
Make a new play makes qty x 5 time [five times ] it make low of 6 an now is 13 buys @ 13
qty is now 5625 lol i m crazy soemthing is not right
[new play not to be considered in experiment]
i don;t know why but i did it
If you are trying to trade, then have some Trading plan and Money management rules in place. At minimum, Decide how much you will risk per trade and understand why you are entering a trade and when you will get out.

Otherwise, you are just gambling and you will loose your money, enjoy the thrills ....

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Make a new play makes qty x 5 time [five times ] it make low of 6 an now is 13 buys @ 13

Lost all

2 times it went above my rate upto Rs 15 an 17 i not sold expecting 39 lol
then crashed 0

Experiment failed
options are designed to take your money faster , from retailers to big money :cool:
big money always attracts small money , like magnet.

TracerBullet

Lost all

2 times it went above my rate upto Rs 15 an 17 i not sold expecting 39 lol
then crashed 0

Experiment failed
Its better you lost early, as the amount is trivial. Any win here with large qty will have given you false confidence and you could have tried bigger amounts in future with devastating results.

Now maybe try to learn proper method and start with small money. Scale up only if you can make consistent profits from small money and only after some Money Management rules.

Goku became Super Saiyan after lots of work and struggle ...

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Its better you lost early, as the amount is trivial. Any win here with large qty will have given you false confidence and you could have tried bigger amounts in future with devastating results.

Now maybe try to learn proper method and start with small money. Scale up only if you can make consistent profits from small money and only after some Money Management rules.

Goku became Super Saiyan after lots of work and struggle ...
it seems you have not seen his earlier posts, he claims to have made 16 lakhs and lost 8 lakhs in a single day :D

Blackhole

it seems you have not seen his earlier posts, he claims to have made 16 lakhs and lost 8 lakhs in a single day :D
both the scenario is highly possible... u know that bhidu....jab apke position lene se hi nifty dag maga jata hai :D

bunti_k23

Is it really possible to make 12K to 100K ? :mad::(:rofl: Rubs Hair mhm
mhm Yes may be possible but in 3-4 months i think .:cool:

I found a funny topic http://www.traderji.com/options/47303-another-options-trading-diary-lowest-capital-4500-only.html
it;s interesting topic

12K to 100K option trade by test123 ? OR
12K to 0 by option trade by test123 ?
Most of you would say not possible .

According to old calculation
1st month 12 to 24
2nd month 24 48
3rd month 96K
4th month 192K :confused:
so Technically thinking 96 K can be easily achieved by Pro option Trader thats OPtionGOD :p

Rules :-
Capital 12 K ... u cann;t add from bank and Game expires on April 2016

This thread expires If capital is Lost else thread will continue till 4 months.

NO real trades to be taken by reader .It;s just for Fun Experiment Thread.

To make sure this Trades will be posted at the End of Market if trades are taken that's any time after 3:30 PM Only.

TOOLS :-
Trend is your Friend untill it bends ..By everyone's fav Junjunwalla
What beat me was not having brains enough to stick to my own game – that is, to play the market only when I was satisfied that precedents favoured my play
It was Never my Trading that made me rich it was my sitting ..Livermore
I didn’t always win. My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener than it lost. If I had stuck to it I’d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.
Cut the loss at MAx 23% and if it goes 50% sell go Home ...By test123

=======================================================

Said that Undefeated Crock Named FII Opens mouth .
test12 blinks eyes and says Crock bahi Kao Crock ban kar Defeat karo.

I don;t think My Experiment trading will start before 31st Dec but u never know when market gives opportunity.until we meet again Tc ttyl :xD

Next thread update expected on 31 dec :xD
No update means No trade was taken and test 123 is only watching candles
Uses cheat code stimulus
transfers 11K from bank an will trade today

bought Ce that made low of 9 @13

:lol::lol::lol:

Ty seniors for words appreciated :) so may talents in india wooooooooooooooo
I understood what my mistake was .... My play was right not perfect but it was right i didn;t had enough brain
to put money management stop loss as soon as it;s mid of day(middle of trade after 3 hrs of buy order) ...
once price shows u 10% profit it;s time to activate stop loss .

It;s last day of option it has to be either x2 x3 times of capital or i loose whatever i have . i know risk.
i am guy that made 1.5 milion indian ruppess in 1 day and lost 1 million same also in 1 day lol all started with 50K capital. And now here i am again as struggling Trader (gambler ) lol

on last day there are no stop losses :XD Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta

cann;t wait til tomorrow ... stretches :XD yup last time i was so sure i nearly invested x7 time of capital and lost it all .

Now tomorrow i will start with 25K :xD
Last day is Everything or nothing.

This time i ain;t loosing money ..... (Hope so ) paid enough fees already.Now it;s Time to become HEll Hound :xD

Will update this tomorrow

Last edited:

TracerBullet

cann;t wait til tomorrow ... stretches :XD yup last time i was so sure i nearly invested x7 time of capital and lost it all .

Now tomorrow i will start with 25K :xD Last day Everything or nothing.

This time i ain;t loosing money ..... (Hope so ) paid enough fees already.Now it;s Time to become HEll Hound :xD

Will update this tomorrow
You are repeating your mistake. You were so sure before and you are sure now that you "ain;t loosing money". Dont do it. Market does not care for how much fees you have paid. One guy here ( Tamil Trader ) i think lost much much more. By freak chance you may win some but this way you will surely loose in long run.

Trading is not gambling. Trading is not dumb bravado. Do you even have a Trade plan? Can you define what is your entry and exit criteria? Have you tested this? Go over expiry days and take 100+ trades and see where you get.

Even with a system that works, it wont work every trade - losses will happen and so all or nothing is foolish. If you want to trade, learn it. There are good threads in forums.

Sorry to say, but instead of goku - you are becoming more like Mr Satan/Hercules. Or maybe a lowly base soldier working for Freiza ... Get your head sorted out.

Last edited:
t reminds me famous dialog of movie Guru “Sapnay mat dekho, sapnay kabhi sach nahi hote.. mera baapu kehta tha..lekin maine sapna dekha.. aur kya hamara sapna sach hua?” -

Well Confidence is my fire . To fii i say
My losses only makes me stronger . words should be Your hate only makes me stronger :XD

man needs motivation if he doesn;t dream Yes i can do it then he will never be able to do it. We all think different.
i m out see ya tomorrow

tomm may be i will trade in CE which one time wil tell . it;s all planned by them and i think i see it .
Time 7:14 pm

Last edited:

TracerBullet

t reminds me famous dialog of movie Guru “Sapnay mat dekho, sapnay kabhi sach nahi hote.. mera baapu kehta tha..lekin maine sapna dekha.. aur kya hamara sapna sach hua?” -

Well Confidence is my fire . To fii i say
My losses only makes me stronger . words should be Your hate only makes me stronger :XD

man needs motivation if he doesn;t dream Yes i can do it then he will never be able to do it. We all think different.
i m out see ya tomorrow
1) Confidence is important but it must be based on reality, not fantasy. False confidence does not help. Dreaming without hard work is like day dreaming. All good but you need to follow up with sensible action.
So, have you tested your technique over large sample of previous expiry days?

2) Why do you obsess over FII - In trading, your struggle is against yourself. FII does not hate you, they dont care.

Original creative thought is hard to do without experience, better learn from good people first. Anyway, i wont reply anymore since you are not listening.

Trade small until you can prove to yourself that you can do it.