Option Zero [ Experimenting Test123 Logs ]

How many think Test123 at end of 4 months comes with 100K

• NO way it cann;t be Done in 4 months

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes possible ; May be He will do it

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if ever in 3 month i am able to beat 1.468 milions then yea sure subscribe my name to them. lol

Indian trading league needs winners . i am a Topmost of all looser currently whose method is awesome But due to no Sl he looses all. but again if i put SL my method don;t work.
now i am not even sure in 3 month i be able to recover all back and reach my goal mark. loosing has impact on brain specially when your technique are right and u loose for all wrong reason :p ... Thrice lol can i be more stupid

noting more to say

TracerBullet

currently whose method is awesome But due to no Sl he looses all. but again if i put SL my method don;t work.
test - this simply means method doesnt work. Your mind can play tricks to say method is right. All you need to do is do paper trading/small trading to check if method works. There is no need to hurry with big amount trading.

But you said before you understand what you are doing. You are gambling, and in the long run - you will loose all trading capital. Dont delude yourself that method is right. As you said before, make 100% commitment that you wont put money that you cant loose in this. And then enjoy the roller coaster ride to Rs 0

loosing has impact on brain specially when your technique are right and u loose for all wrong reason :p
No, loosing has impact on brain even more when your technique is wrong. But you are more impulsive and hence continue gambling while rationalizing it to yourself with all sorts of reasons. Dont have delusions. have fun gambling.

Why i say this is because when you know what you are doing, you wont make terminal error of putting money that you cant loose.

ty for kind words TracerBullet

agreet with line "no need to pour big money for trades..

If u are right and your trading mehod has power even small amount can turn into big and i experioenced that already ^^^
at one point my amt was 300K to 24K .then i did trading made 24 to 78 then 138K ...almost 300 K then lost all lol

seriously it went 32 i had a sell order at 38 lol ... never price the market .....
well we learn from mistakes :xD
and my luck doesn;t wants me to win ... i keep pushing my luck by trading methods

me is on vacation... if i was playing i would have bought 7300 PE @28 today...

my trading starts at monday

Last edited:

TracerBullet

ty for kind words TracerBullet

agreet with line "no need to pour big money for trades..

If u are right and your trading mehod has power even small amount can turn into big and i experioenced that already ^^^
at one point my amt was 300K to 24K .then i did trading made 24 to 78 then 138K ...almost 300 K then lost all lol

seriously it went 32 i had a sell order at 38 lol ... never price the market .....
well we learn from mistakes :xD
and my luck doesn;t wants me to win ... i keep pushing my luck by trading methods

me is on vacation... if i was playing i would have bought 7300 PE @28 today...

my trading starts at monday
Whether your method works can only be proven after large number of trades. Luck becomes less important as no of trades increase. By design, you are trading/gambling in a way that will give large volatility to your trading capital. You cannot take any temporary large increase in capital due to couple of trades as proof that method works.

Make a list of rules, ie your trading plan, follow them with discipline over large number of trades and see where you get to. Only then can you say whether or not you can make your method work for you. Otherwise, your mind is playing tricks to say method works. Anyway, enjoy your vacation ...

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
For paper trade you may use
http://www.nseindia.com/NP/nse_paathshaala.htm

I always Green while testing strategy but real trade it is not happening :D

Is your strategy not allowing Trailing stop loss?? :confused:
or you can pyramiding your profit by closing your position part by part!!

22 to 32.5, it almost 67% of return :annoyed: :D

well it was last day and on last day i don;t put stop loss.. co there was once this time it hitted my stop loss that was R.s 8 then went closing 46 from that day i was liek i will not have Sl on last day.
Actually this game is foolling all ppls. they can see your stop loss :)

but now after loosing several $$ If u trade on last day .Trade in In the money option always and your money is getting doubled take it and leave it

well new monday new trade ^^

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
How are you choosing Strike price??

7400 PE, CMP 35.50.. You are already in 10% return :D

mhm lol 100% tukka

Now u know why i selected 7400 lol in daily chart see the MA line

Sold 44
bought again 42.2
sold 42.2

bought 45.1
sold 45.9

just for fun bought call 7800 ce @58.5 immedisate stop loss immovable stop loss 55.1
sold 59.1

bought 7400 PE again @ 45.3
sold 46

thats it for today i need rest

lol it closed 57 :(

Last edited: