Option experiments...

Thanks a lot Dan,
Got to know one imp.thing that, there is no just one way and all depends on the situation...Its like containing your profits by taking minimum risk and doing various permutaion and combinations...

Yes

One more thing Dan, in ur last to last post u had mentioned abt not taking any short trade if u r not a FTT, just quoting that here "If you have a job, you do not trade short option strategies. End of story. You would need to change to long option strategies to reduce your risk. " Does this mean that since I am not in front of the system the whole day, I just watch 30mins in the morning and 30 mins before mkt closes, I should avoid any strategies where in writing is involved?

As we post and discuss in an open forum where we have many beginners who search for simple answers and big profits with out knowing nothing in dept about the market or the derivatives traded, it is a no go with such strategies for those people.

If you, in your case feel safe with what you do and know how to act to protect your self when you are not around when market touches your BE, then fine but only for your specific case. Guess you understand the nuances I post

Secondly U were talking abt trading according to any system...I just trade watching the OI, sup and res, ranges on the charts...do I need to have any proper system or will this work?

Did it work until now or do you feel there is some thing to change in it? If you feel it works for you, so keep it that way and if you feel vice versa, why or what you think why or what do you want to change?
Answers, comments and questions are in green. Dan :)

aimer

Answers, comments and questions are in green. Dan :)
Thanks Dan,
Got the answers...regarding system, yes it works often, but as u know there should be updates going on in any system if I am to survive here, thus asked if any thing else be added to increase the profit making potential...I know there is nothing called the "HOLY GRAIL",but our job is to refine it as much as possible.
So if u have some input, plz do add so that it can be more refined...

From now on will put the complete picture with full greeks so that the trades can be analyzed at the micro level...

Thanks once again for ur valuable time, DAN...but will continuing posting my doubts here till i get it crystal clear...hope u will not get pestered with it...