Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockBond

Ghosh Sir,

It's very appreciating and very useful to understand options.

I recently started trading in options.

I am holding Dec 5100 Put Option 3 Lots Bought @ 100.50 Premium.

Iam also holding Dec 5000 Put Option 8 Lots Bought @ 109.70 Premium.

I am very confused in taking any decision as market is range bound. I can hold them till expiry.

But can u advise me what would be right thing to do.

Thanks and Regards

Gokul
By taking this position you are betting on market to fall heavily.
You will be a king if market corrects to 4700 or lower but if that doesn't happen you will looose on time as well .........think !!!!

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5192
Support at 5074

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistence at 5101
Support at 5012

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh sir i have a small doubt. if i want to do nifty call writing should i pay any margin amount for that or simply i get the premium.

if i sell nifty 5300 ce 31-12-2009 now and if nifty is still below 5300 on 31-12-2009 will i get all the premium.
please clarify these two doubts.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friends,

Resistence at 5222
Support at 5100

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

ghosh sir i have a small doubt. if i want to do nifty call writing should i pay any margin amount for that or simply i get the premium.

if i sell nifty 5300 ce 31-12-2009 now and if nifty is still below 5300 on 31-12-2009 will i get all the premium.
please clarify these two doubts.
Dear rapc80,

1- Yes, you need to pay the required margin to write the Nifty call. Once call is written the call premium gets credited to your a/c.

2- Yes, if the strike price remains OTM by expiry then, you collect all (approx.) the premium. As the OTM strike price premium is almost zero at expiry.

Regards

GHOSH DA, i have bought 5000 put at 90, 5100 put at 100 and 5100 call at 152 is it ok what will be the next strategy i am confused and can hold it till expiry

Dear Ghosh ji,

I have bought Nifty5200 Call at 79. Today's closing value is 97. Could you suggest a target that I should be looking at? TIA

PS - This is my first post on Traderji.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Ghosh ji,

I have bought Nifty5200 Call at 79. Today's closing value is 97. Could you suggest a target that I should be looking at? TIA

PS - This is my first post on Traderji.
Dear buff,

Welcome to traderji.

Make an exit interday or hedge your position if you want to hold overnight.
Nifty is highly volatile so will reco. do not hold interday any option trade.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.