Only 45k Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

aja

Everyone talking about going Nifty above 9200,BNF above 21000+ Its really a good news.Stock price will also hike.
But,its a bad news for me.Because margin will also hike.I will not be able to trade BNF or stock future at all.:annoyed:

In such overpriced market,BNF has 50 points candle to candle distance.In NF its almost 20 points.I cant afford such wide SL's.

Cash Market is the only Hope now :)

wabuf

aja bhai .. stick with with only buy or only short ... dont trade both as your last 45k is left ..master 1 thing..

i recovered full losses (40k) ...just keep trading lower number of shares ...
i have even traded 1 share ... its not about trading number of shares ... just think like this .. if you can make money on 10 shares .. then you can make money on 10,000 shares too.. 10,000 is just a number ...

just 1-2 months on 10 shares but treat it like you are trading 1000 shares .. dont think like " 10 share he toh hai .. 1 rupay girnay pay 10 rupay chalegey toh koi baat nahi ... think like // 1000 share hai .. 1 rupay gya toh mera 1000 jaega .. i will get out of this trade and find another setup .. only this type of thinking helped me recover my losses ...

my 2 cents .. rest upto you ..

ps : i will short tomorrow , but after 10.am only .. :D.. thats the time people will cover longs and i will be in :D :p

aja

Hello Again :)
My story of losing money in stock market is very painful.So far I have lost 7 Lacs trading F&O. :mad::annoyed::( I was left with Only 50k in hand.

I had 5k loss in mid Dec 2016. :( From that day I am not trading at all.
I removed my thread Only 50k Left in a depression,considering not to trade again and not to visit here again.

Now,with this 45k in hand,I want to recover all my loss.I still have some Hope left.
As this financial month is about to wind-up,I checked out my all of P&L so far.
From my 1st trade in Stock Market to present day,I have lost 9.55 Lakhs. :annoyed::mad:

If I consider this remaining amount is about to lose then,
I'm in 10 Lakhs loss.

As this financial month is about to wind-up,I checked out my all of P&L so far.
From my 1st trade in Stock Market to present day,I have lost 9.55 Lakhs. :annoyed::mad:

If I consider this remaining amount is about to lose then,
I'm in 10 Lakhs loss.
if you would have used just 10% of the above amount in getting proper mentoring. the story may have been different.

what are your plans with regard to trading r u going to continue it or quit or invest your time money and energy in learning how to do trading. if comfortable in sharing plz share.

aja

if you would have used just 10% of the above amount in getting proper mentoring. the story may have been different.

what are your plans with regard to trading r u going to continue it or quit or invest your time money and energy in learning how to do trading. if comfortable in sharing plz share.
Is it possible to make 10Lakhs out of 45k by the end of this year or atleast by Mar 2018?
If answer is no,then I must quit :mad:

Is it possible to make 10Lakhs out of 45k by the end of this year or atleast by Mar 2018?
If answer is no,then I must quit :mad:
Realistically it is not possible,but miracles do happen even in Kaliyug.But to make your first million in rupees you have to really struggle for 3-4 years minimum.Dont have false hopes.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.