NSEIndia Data Downloader

Raju

Hi Preston,
Thanks for the utility . I am still unable to convert the data captured for Intraday to Metastock/Amibroker ..Hoping one day I would be able to get it ..
All the best !
Raju

Hello Samvet,
As per your request please find attached the Latest NSEDataDownloader. Raju, I dont know what you mean by convert intraday to MS format please explain and I'll do something about it before I leave if possible.
Regards,
Preston Myers.

Last edited:
Hi Preston,

Thank you very much for your NSEIndia Data Downloder.
You can add some more features in this utility (We are in no hurry).
Like Nasdaq, Dow jones, FTSE, Doller Rates, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver etc.

Can U Make one more Utility to do some fundamental analysis of Stocks.

Thanks Once again

Reagrds

Samvet Lahari

Hello Samvet,
From where can I get fundamental Info for stock listed on NSE? in nice downloadable format!!?. What fundamental analysis are you thinking of?. I'll see about the other indice etc if it can be added it may be possible to get that info from y a haoo . com?
Regards,
Preston Myers

Last edited:

Raju

Hi prestonmyers2 ,

Thanks for the help buddy.It's ok you have to leave.If I get hold of any utility I wil drop u a mail.By the way I will try to send few free stuff on Trading on u'r id within 2-3 days.I have very good collection .But have no time to read due to job . I am into S/W testing-System testing.One more thing whenever u require any kind of help in testing just mail me I will try my best to do it for u .U will get my id after I mail u ...

Take Care!
Thanking You,
Raju

Last edited:
Hello Raju,
Thanks for that stuff on trading I look forward to seeing it. Did you download the latest version? check it for me and if you get any errors let me know what you were doing when it happened so that I can recreate the error and debug the program.
Thanks & Regards,
Preston Myers.

Hello TraderJi Friends!!,
I got the last version for now, and here it is. I added a simple live quote's download from either y a hoo or NSE - your choice!, It can atleast get quotes at anytime of the day, any suggestions are welcome.
In future I can add an auto download feature to download a list of symbols say every 5 minutes and save it to a text file ect.....
Regards,
PReston Myers.

Last edited:
Hello Pawan,
Please goto the last page and its there you can download it, or click on the pin image for this thread and you can download it..
Regards,
PReston Myers.