NSE Real time data

Problem:
NSETicker software does not work anymore.

Reason:
Nseindia.com changed the UI and pattren of displaying the stock information. Due to this the NSETicker was unable to pick the correct data.

Solution:
I Modified the code and fixed the problem. Now the software picks the correct data and displays it.

Due to this changes the performance has imporoved a lot :) Now the data loads bit faster :)

Download:
Please check my blog http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/08/bug-fix-for-nseticker.html

PS:Thanks for reporting the bug

hello all

I know how to extract the data from Nseindia.com. Plz do check my blog for more infor

http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/06/stock-quote.html

I have written a small application to do the same...

I can write software for ur requirements.... ( for free )

regards
Manjunath G
[email protected]

Thank you Manjunath for providing such a cool software.

I would like to request you to make some changes in your software. If you can provide following three options in your software.

1. Option to select columns such as date, time, open,high, low, close, etc.
2. Option to decide their position ranking in the file meaning which column out of all the available should be 1st, whichone should be 2nd etc. You can also provide one default ranking.
3. Option to download data for multi scripts in one go. Say all the symbols can be stored in one default txt file in the folder where the exe file is stored.

I think if you develop this software, there will not be anymore thread in datafeed because your software will provide all the formats of the data because any combination will be possible with your software.

Regards,
RShah

Hi
this is my first reply,however i read all posts about day trading. It is very informative.I'm searching for the real time data for nse.I think i have already get more information from here. anyway thanks everybody.

Hello All,

I found a way to download the EOD ( any date rage) for all the NSE stocks from yahoo finance. This date can be feed to AmiBroker for analysis purpose.

I just wrote a small application, which extract data for a particular script or all scripts from yahoo finance. If anybody is intersted please do let me... I will some cosmetic work (decent UI and user friendly) and upload in my blog.

If no one is intersted then i will using it for my purpose

NOTE: source code (C#) will also be provided

regards
Manjunath G

Hi All,

For Real time data feed try

http://www.indain-investor.com

1)Charges are 399-699 depending upon which exchanges u want

2) AUTOMATIC updates your metastock / amibroker even if u havent logged in for 10 days. Your data will be there when u need it.

3) infinite backfill till ur HDD can support it. Pls remember that Ami becomes heavy if too many data bars are loaded. Is u have gud RAM then this issue reduces.

Rgds

Hi All,

It surprises me that why everybody opens a new thread for datafeed instead of using existing ones untill u have a new information to share which shud be highlighted in the name.

Suggest that the post be divided into datafeed qurries -amibroker,metastock and other software. Thread of raw feed and software can be seen seperate.

seperate thread with pricing info and ratings for various providers be opened so that the users can see which is the best provider.

My 2 cents only....

Rgds

Problem:
NSETicker software does not work anymore.

Reason:
Nseindia.com changed the UI and pattren of displaying the stock information. Due to this the NSETicker was unable to pick the correct data.

Solution:
I Modified the code and fixed the problem. Now the software picks the correct data and displays it.

Due to this changes the performance has imporoved a lot :) Now the data loads bit faster :)

Download:
Please check my blog http://manjunathg.blogspot.com/2007/08/bug-fix-for-nseticker.html

PS:Thanks for reporting the bug

Does ur s/w NSE ticker transfer quotes to metastock with backfill for missed data.
pls do reply

Regards,
Saneil