NSE DataExtractor for FCharts

biggles

use version 2.0, as it has very small foot print and doenst require any other controls.

the data is in the form of ticker,mmddyyyy,O,H,L,C.

Any software which can accept data in this form, can make use of DataExtractor 2.0 utility's data.

Regards
Satya
hi satya,

i have been going through this string of messages. great job done,dear. and so selfless.
would have liked to help but no vb knowlege.

could u extract intra day from nse as well? hope johnbest provides the neccessary details.

all the best

rgrds

Hello,

As i told there was some problem, with the one i attached. I have the latest setup file with me (which has all system dependent files, which i forgot to include).

The size is around 1 M.B, and i am finding how to share it with others. I can send to your email ids (other than *****).

already i sent the copies to some people. my e-mail id is kandukury@**********.

Satya
hello sir,
i am a recent member of this forum and totaly new in the share market.
but i can suggest you a couple of websites that hoast the data that is 100 times more then the size discussed here.
examples --> 1 > rapidshare.com
2> megaupload.com
3> fileshare.com
.......... and many many more.
please do something so that the new people like us can have the kind pleaseure to have the advantage of ur great knowledge.
regards,
ronydc.
( first post)

hello
ALL
i am a day trader, who unfortunately is too big loss these days,
i am unable to get realtime intraday charts, the charts at NSe site is delayed by 5 minutes, which are too long, can someone help me?

TFL

Friends,

I have developed a small utility file for extracting EOD from the NSE Site. You can extract data for any number of years.

Steps to Follow:

1. Enter the From Date and To Date for which Data is Required.
2. Select a Folder where you want the Program to Dump the Data.
3. Click on the Process Button to get the Data
4. If you are behind Proxy Server, Please enter Proxy Details by clicking on the Proxy Button and Checking the Proxy Check Box.

Note: Stock Spilt is not taken Care Of. Only NSE Data is extracted for the time being.

I have the dream to implement the same for MetaStock. Hope, I will be successful.

I have data from year 2003 to 2005 but cannot attach as it came to 8 MB.
Hope it will be useful to all.

Regards
Satya :)
From where can i download the software you developed?