Votes: 115 46.7%
  • Don't have NSE-NOW or Amibroker Setup

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Thanks, But NO Thanks

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters

sudris

@ santoshdts,

the addins menu is not showing up any of the nowrt2ab buttons. were you able to configure it successfully in the first place?

in Ami, the database icon color is yellow (which indicates new changes OR new quotes). better check with the quote editor window if it shows any quotes in there.

your date format needs to be MM/DD/YYYY.

sudris JI

"point 6 is where you have to select your trading platform. if you choose anything other than NOW/Nest, you have to browse and select the path to the excel file which is linked with your trading platform (snap to excel file in case of TradeTiger, whereas in case of ODIN, it would be Arbritrage.xls). Apply the settings"

I selected tradetiger, now what becomes the linked excel file for tradetiger software, mine is a fresh installation both tradetiger 2.2 & Amibroker 5.5.

please guide me.

Thanking You,

suresh kumar

sudris

sudris JI

"point 6 is where you have to select your trading platform. if you choose anything other than NOW/Nest, you have to browse and select the path to the excel file which is linked with your trading platform (snap to excel file in case of TradeTiger, whereas in case of ODIN, it would be Arbritrage.xls). Apply the settings"

I selected tradetiger, now what becomes the linked excel file for tradetiger software, mine is a fresh installation both tradetiger 2.2 & Amibroker 5.5.

please guide me.

Thanking You,

suresh kumar
It seems you had missed point no. 6 mentioned in the instructions. I've Highlighted it below :
[*/6]. TradeTiger users need to do Snap-to-excel and save the file as xls in default directory (installation directory of Trade Tiger Software.) before doing AutoConfig. Similarly, ODIN users need to "Open MarketWatch in Excel" with strictly "Sheet1" as the option before proceeding with AutoConfig. Whereas, NOW/NEST users can continue with AutoConfig

SUDRIS ji,

You are right, but I am not getting snap-to-excel option in tradetiger 2.2.0 version, that why asked again, please guide me sir.

Sir I want realtime data and if any free technical analysis software, please suggest.

sudris

I think you have to right click on the scrip in marketwatch. somewhere there you would find "snap to excel". click on it and it will open your current market watch in excel.

to know about free TA software you can try googling.
I guess Fcharts is a freeware but nowrt2ab is configured for only Amibroker.

backfill is not supported in the last released version.

will think of adding it if more users would like to have the feature.
without backfill, its impossible to trade. some one sits on trade at 9 other at 1 pm. without backfill its hard. some person sits on trade after gap of 2 days. so whats the solution for that? or backfill alternative?

fxgood

without backfill, its impossible to trade. some one sits on trade at 9 other at 1 pm. without backfill its hard. some person sits on trade after gap of 2 days. so whats the solution for that? or backfill alternative?
Yes that why we need provider data like esignal.com or firstcharting.com