no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

VJAY

Dear ABHI,
Hope all well with you........eagerly waiting your presence in this thread......

i would not suggest a complete bar formation
if using 5 min chart wait a little check for volume if it is good the probably u r right other solution may be let the bar complete and put a limit order at level just some small points or ticks above or below di+,di- cut level as u think .
di+ di- cut in five min time frame could be considered as a good signal and if even u lose and it signals again take that position u will win for sure .
better paper trade this strategy per day for at least 1 week
i m using it per day and has already converted my 980 in to 605679 rupese in 3 months i also not obeyed the rules strictly or so called used my mind so my results do not match with the data posted above probably .
happy trading
abhi :)
hi abhiwhy ...........this is really great effort by you....and thanks alot thousand times for sharing this....u have great heart ,.i am too intraday trader....was nervous for building any simple day trading strategy....but ur idea is worth thousand times for any new day trader....ppl over dont understand ur idea of exiting position is crucial ...dont get discourage and continue ur work ........thanks in advance

Rkji

guys,

pls paper trade this strategy & provide your valuable inputs. i am still learning indicators.

valencia, you were about to test it, what happened ?

regards,
rishi

Class

Hi Rishi,
Testing should be simple. Look at intraday chart with ADX indicator and paper trade on confirmation of trend for cross over of indicator. Take either 0.5% gain or 0.5% loss.

To test I used only Yahoo end of day, intraday chart with MA, because there is no ADX indicator and used the same confirmation of trend by MA crossover. You can see the merit in the system.

However I have not tested with live intraday chart and ADX indicator and suspect there will be lack of confidence to decide when crossover is occuring or has occured. Remember Abhi is VERY, very, very, very experienced trader and focuses on the markets from morning to night and from night to morning again.

Still Abhi has not returned. Again best wishes to you Abhi for safe and speedy recovery.
Regards,
Class.

does any one over here knows how to connect odin client to amibroker using dde link....help help help........i know this is not right place to post this message ........its just i am searching everywhere and hope to get help from any corner .........thanks in advance

vu22rps

i am using metastock and e signal service , yet i also use amibroker just for experimenting and testing new afl programs , on one of my 3 screens ,i use a software which my friend have made ,which uses odin data for rt feeds.
happy trading
abhi
Hi Abhi, Are you using Odin Diet Client, can you pse tell me how you use Odin for RT data feed, I use Metastock and how do you link these two.. Thanks

abhiwhy

hi everyone ,
i m much better and recovered and partially back to my job again , thanks a lot to u people for your prayers and blessings ,

so i missed lots of excitements here " nifty touched new highs and made great corrections " and revived again , no matter , i believe markets have lots to see .

so i hope several among you people would have tested the system i had earlier given and analysed the results whether positive or negative .

so this time i have planned to give something more and have lot more and better strategies to make a successful livings from the maret .

abhishek
:thumb::thumb:

abhiwhy

hi everyone i m gonna answer again some common questions u use to make

1) entry: short when DI- indicator cuts Di+ and long when Di + cuts DI-
DI+ and DI- comes in both amibroker and Metastock in ami it comes in same pane as ADX comes ,
in meta It is PDI and MDI

2) exit : when 0.50% of target (placed in limit order ) is achieved and if not then hold untill DI+and DI- cuts each other in opposit direction and don't forget to reenter there in opposite direction as the rule says .

3) trading account : open with brokers providing good terminals such as TT advance Diet Odin or PIB , remember these terminals are for fast and better trading u r not gonna get these indicators here even if it is so they will come in different panes so u can not easily find its cuts . better use charting software for the purpose .

4) don't allow your broker to take more than ).02% brokrage in intraday in cash segment , in this technique lesser the expenses more u will earn , also for ur information i would like to tell u that same broker offers different rates to its clients for example i know a person having account with indiainfoline and is paying rs 700 for a crore i acknowledge the fact that so much networth is not possible for everyone but 0.02% is not to0 less , do talk you RM or SM or broker to lower your brokrage .

5) which stock to trade is a million $ question and fortunately i have a better answer to this question this time which i will tell u in detail later with lots of other explainations .

abhi
:thumb::thumb::thumb: