NJ Trading.

nirav_j

I've been meaning to write a journal/diary for quite some time now. So here goes..

I'm currently day trading Crude oil. Will be recording my trades here for analysis of my trading performance.

Will also use this thread for some stock option paper trades to test a strategy on the daily TF.

LivetoTrade

Nirav, are you using the same methods/ software as earlier? 4 min TF?

nirav_j

Nirav, are you using the same methods/ software as earlier? 4 min TF?
Yep, same 4 min TF method. ..

nirav G are you scalper by proffession . Crude oil is so volatile your SL so tight :)
Hi, pls call me Nirav. And yes, most of my trades end up in scalps. Im trying hard to change it ... need to catch more than 10 points often :D

amandeep86

I've been meaning to write a journal/diary for quite some time now. So here goes..

I'm currently day trading Crude oil. Will be recording my trades here for analysis of my trading performance.

Will also use this thread for some stock option paper trades to test a strategy on the daily TF.
Hi Nirav

It would be great if you brief your setup /system rules ,which will help us to understand your future post well...Best wishes for your trading:thumb::thumb:

Thanks in advance

nirav_j

Hi Nirav

It would be great if you brief your setup /system rules ,which will help us to understand your future post well...Best wishes for your trading:thumb::thumb:

Thanks in advance
Hi Amandeep,

My trades are indicator based on my charting package. I long/short as per it and keep a tight SL of 10 points only.

Im not sure if you can benefit from it. Since its the 4 min TF, its pretty fast paced. and Id normally post the chart only once im in the clear ..

Thanks for your wishes.