Nifty Trade log...!

Market hates excuses and punishes assumptions badly... I ended with 3 scratch trades, not a big deal... heart breaker was the fact that i second guessed the system. That's a criminal offense in this market...

hmm 30k account!!!!
I have seen people trading fr the past 20 yrs without realising this.
My husband thinks I have a very poor risk appetite and silly guy thinks that if he puts his money on the line, i'll gladly become a risk taker. Hell, this is not shopping... where i'll gladly blow his account...!

After friday's debacle, i got 2 life line from him... in the form of 10 K add-ons to the account... if and when i require it, he'll transfer it. Only string attached is that i cant lower the positions to below 2 NF...!

SOB wants to transform anna hazare into a ninja-chick...! Meri BP aur suger lvl ko badane ki koshish kar raha hai....!:D

Subhadip

My husband thinks I have a very poor risk appetite and silly guy thinks that if he puts his money on the line, i'll gladly become a risk taker. Hell, this is not shopping... where i'll gladly blow his account...!

After friday's debacle, i got 2 life line from him... in the form of 10 K add-ons to the account... if and when i require it, he'll transfer it. Only string attached is that i cant lower the positions to below 2 NF...!

SOB wants to transform anna hazare into a ninja-chick...! Meri BP aur suger lvl ko badane ki koshish kar raha hai....!:D
still i think ur taking too much risk in the view of 2 lots of nifty future with only 50k in account...

one question..how u keep stop loss....with so little margin of error..

trading is bussiness....so do according to ur appetite..

best of luck..

still i think ur taking too much risk in the view of 2 lots of nifty future with only 50k in account...

one question..how u keep stop loss....with so little margin of error..

trading is bussiness....so do according to ur appetite..

best of luck..
It's still a 30 k account and its down by 2800 already...! The margin of error is way too low for my own comfort and that's the challenge put in front of me...! I am a 60 min tf follower and basically my field is nifty options...! I stay on the sell side of options most of the time and that's my comfort zone...!

Every time frame has its own rules of action and trading smaller tf is a new challenge for me...! My stop loss is decided on a 5r / 3 min time frame...! I have to lower my exits accordingly....!

I'll review my actions this friday and have to formulate few changes to my existing rules...!

Subhadip

It's still a 30 k account and its down by 2800 already...! The margin of error is way too low for my own comfort and that's the challenge put in front of me...! I am a 60 min tf follower and basically my field is nifty options...! I stay on the sell side of options most of the time and that's my comfort zone...!

Every time frame has its own rules of action and trading smaller tf is a new challenge for me...! My stop loss is decided on a 5r / 3 min time frame...! I have to lower my exits accordingly....!

I'll review my actions this friday and have to formulate few changes to my existing rules...!
option selling...this knowledge is sufficient.....many newcomer do not even think it...

good to see it ..

so basically by 60 min ur knowing the trend..and trading in lower time frame..

very good strategy...

plan it ...execute it ....

best of luck

anuragmunjal

hi Somanjana

I have glossed over a few posts of yours..and am highly intrigued by ur clarity of thought...I am sure u will achieve ur objective if u have factored in the trading costs (since u are trading a very small tf) and the slippage since u are using an internet based platform..

best of luck

hi Somanjana

I have glossed over a few posts of yours..and am highly intrigued by ur clarity of thought...I am sure u will achieve ur objective if u have factored in the trading costs (since u are trading a very small tf) and the slippage since u are using an internet based platform..

best of luck
Thanks Anurag...! looking forward to your support and comments...!

it is nice and interesting to read your thread on nifty log.
Madam, Am I correct in my assumption that you were short on nifty options on Friday ?
yes... i am short at 5511 lvl...! tgt is 5355-5177-4900. reversal point is 5524 now....! That's a different chapter all together...!:)

there are 2 vpoc...5559 and 5422 market will decide its further course of action after hitting either of them... which is hit first is anyone's guess work...!