Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

TT,

There is never hard S/L put... once the entry is taken then I wait for 10 odd minutes to look at movement.... and then think of a mental S/L which was 5426.80

Now coming to the first Trailing Exit of 5456...if after that exit I had seen a down move to 5446-5448 I would have exited 6-7 lots more... just because there was a good chance we would have broken the low which was about 5433.10...... and then depending on the move would have re-entered the exited lots....

SG

SG, Where were your stops?

SavantGarde

TT,

Forgot to mention in my reply.... mental S/L is because I don't trade off the charts.....perhaps it would have been different if the chart was in front....

SG

SavantGarde

Hi Amar,

I had managed to put a few posts explaining Price Action the way I have practiced...... think you will need to dig through Canteen thread to find it... I am not sure it will help.... because never got round to completing it & moreover it is not from any books.... I don't own or have any books except one E-book sent by a friend of Van Tharp.... can't even remember the title.... irony being that never managed to finish the book inspite of picking it up several times but never got beyond a few chapters....by the way the book has nothing to do with PA..think you will need to ask Dan... he will probably have something that may be of help

SG

Hi SG Sir

How Are you ?

How Can Find Price Action Method

---------------
Regards,
Amar

SavantGarde

Best tools in my opinion are Eyes & Brain.... and Memory...to remember where the Price has been through the day......and definitely Patience.
Once you have practised observing price...rest of it like taking the trade , Trailing S/L, S/L, Exits pretty much become secondary....and will come quite naturally.....

One will need to put in a lot of screen time......to even get started

SG

Why was the trade taken in the first place? If not charts, what do you trade off?

Status
Not open for further replies.