Nifty Pivot-based Mechanical Trading System coupled with 2 and 3 Day Swing Calls

At end of every trading session, I will post the trading position as per :

1. The Pivot-based Mechanical Trading system
2. 2 Day Swing
3. 3 Day Swing

The position is reversed if :
2 of the above 3 systems give a reversal call
or
all 12 indicators of the pivot based system give a reversal call

Here, I'll be referring ONLY to SPOT values, to avoid break in flow on expiry/settlement days...
Also, I'll note only chartical highs & lows of SPOT and not the (sometimes) chartically invisible highs & lows made at open

We can even shift to neutral/nil position if there's no clear consensus

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE EXCEL FILE UPDATED AS ON 20-JUNE-2010
from where do we download the excell file nifty pivot trading

please provide the link[/.....................

mithoon

Please advice what number should be taken as low for the day in case of gap up openings,for eg:there was a gap up opening on 21/6/2010,the nse site says 5266.50 as the low but the low of the first bar is 5320.90,which one should on consider,please advice.:confused:

Please advice what number should be taken as low for the day in case of gap up openings,for eg:there was a gap up opening on 21/6/2010,the nse site says 5266.50 as the low but the low of the first bar is 5320.90,which one should on consider,please advice.:confused:
Mithoon, The spot low and futures low are different. Spot low is 5266.50 and Futures low is 5306 @ EOD...

vinst

Babu
If you send you email ID to me by PM, I'll email the file to you.
Sunil bhai, please excuse me for announcing sending of updated file.

regards

vinst

Myuga77,

Your ID is not enabled to recieve PM's. so i am replying here.

My understanding was not correct. The file which I updated was not actually Sunil's file. This was told to me by another person whom I send the updated file.
please excuse me.

regards
vin