• To trade in Cash market

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for posting link for RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer. I am facing 2 problems, first, how to change it for current series and second, how to read the tables. Is there a help file. Someone please help me. Thanks

Relish

Thanks for posting link for RAJ OAT OptionsChain Analyzer. I am facing 2 problems, first, how to change it for current series and second, how to read the tables. Is there a help file. Someone please help me. Thanks
Click on date just below CODE NIFTY series & it will shows current & next two series Then select your choice series... Before this enable macro from above option.....

This is summary link
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-788.html#post1089124

...............thanks button is missing :annoyed:
:confused::confused::confused:

Relax. Thanks button IS there. May a problem with your browser and any add on tools you use.

Last edited:

Vipul_84

Thanks Raj.

How does the pair selling works on trending weeks? If our bias is bullish on daily, how to sell pair to get 30 points in that week? Say at 7700 we got buy signal on hourly futures charts (for example), then which pair should we sell to get 30 points on that move?

Today Market was FLAT. So 100 points may be worked. But on a TRENDing day 100 points will be easily taken. So if one wants to SELL Pair then please use at least 200 points difference. Ideally it should be the Range in the Hourly or half of Daily range. The hourly range is 250 points. And the Daily range is 600 points.

One more important thing is that when I started this Pair selling it was for Positional trade and not for Intra day trading. Anyways if it works for Intra day it is fine... But as a strategy, Selling of Pairs should be seen as a less Risky and less stressful. The idea is to get some 25-30 points in a week and not daily 10 points.

Relish

Thanks Raj.

How does the pair selling works on trending weeks? If our bias is bullish on daily, how to sell pair to get 30 points in that week? Say at 7700 we got buy signal on hourly futures charts (for example), then which pair should we sell to get 30 points on that move?
If you are bias to buy side then Put option can be 90+ & call side 30+.. my 2cents

Relish

Dear Amit,
All Files are working fine to me . Which file do you ask? if OAT for all Symbols file then click Start Refresh Button on Main Page (Row n Column A1).
Sir can you look in code we are not able to get update since new year. something wrong in code may be valid till 31 dec to access nse website .

thank's for help