Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Overall trading has improved with OAT

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Understanding of Options has improved with OAT

Votes: 57 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello!

I have logged in back to this tread after a long time.
Many times I did positional shorting looking at MAX_OI and held it for days and made money! Your technique works great.

I want to ask if I have to short intra-day then I need to look at MAX_CHG_IN_OI, but at what time I need to look at it?

Regards,
Ashwini

healthraj

Hello!

I have logged in back to this tread after a long time.
Many times I did positional shorting looking at MAX_OI and held it for days and made money! Your technique works great.

I want to ask if I have to short intra-day then I need to look at MAX_CHG_IN_OI, but at what time I need to look at it?

Regards,
Ashwini
Good to know that the strategy using OI is working. To use the COI the strategy is simple. If the COI range is narrow then the day should be trending and so avoid selling. Otherwise the day should be rangebound which should help in selling pairs. Plus keep an eye on volatility. In one of the posts i have also described in detail on howto use COI for intraday. All the best for pair trading.

Hello healthRAj

Is it possible that you can sum up entire strategy in pdf & also how to use OTA & download link of latest OTA at one place ...this will be helpful for every newcomer like me as we can avoid reading 8100 post in this thread

healthraj

Hello healthRAj

Is it possible that you can sum up entire strategy in pdf & also how to use OTA & download link of latest OTA at one place ...this will be helpful for every newcomer like me as we can avoid reading 8100 post in this thread
Check my signature for the summary of rules. Pdf will take some time. About oat link you can search in google for "RAJ OAT" or someone in this forum can provide the latest link

Relish

Hello Raj Sir,

I dont find OAT software all links are either deleted or corrupt. Is it possible that you can send a fresh link for all your tools like OTP, MTP, OAT etc. at one place . or you can mail me @ deveshjain_ca@rediffmail dot com

Thanks in advance
With Raj permission please check this one http://www. 4shared. com/rar/sVb--8Y5ce/RAJ_OAT_OptionsChain_Analyzer_ .html

If not able to download then need to make an account. remove space

No increase in IVs before RBI policy clearly shows nothing is expected from policy this time. Rather VIX has gone down. May be market makers also are very smart and hence would not let anybody make money through simple IV play ??? So they may frustrate investors who have bought options in anticipation of jump in IVs.

Relish

Hello iam looking for other utilities like OTP, MTP, OAT etc.

Also having one query that why volume in option chain differr from actual traded volume in terminals of particular strike price.
Please look in these http://www. 4shared .com/zip/-RDcwfWbce/RAJ_Stock_Screener_v10_FINAL__ .html

http://www. 4shared .com/file/dP_-yoFsba/RAJ_MTP_FOR_NSE__v35 .html