Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 21st Nov 2006

NIFTY SPOT CLOSE LONG-1 (R1) LONG-2 (R2) SHORT-1 (S1) SHORT-2 (S2) Trail'g S/L

3856.15 3874.70 3900.50 3804.50 3760.10 12.40

AS ALWAYS ABOVE FIGURES ARE BASED ON NIFTY SPOT​

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE HOLDING LONGS & DIDN'T EXITEXIT-1 3861.00 EXIT-2 3825.00

"Experienced Traders Control Risk, Inexperienced Traders Chase Gains." -Alan Farley

Seeya

SavantGarde

thanks savant,

I watched the market and finally went short on nifty at 3840 so now my position is 900 short average 3790..... my style of trading is i built positions over time and wait for 1-2 mnths for the exit with profits....your quote inexperienced chase profits .... does apply to this, but it works for me....every 2-3 mnths i get profit the only thing i have to pay differences..which i dont mind. The only problem is i m in canada and i cannot do live trading so i have to call india for every transaction....plus timing for me for indian markets are 11.30 p.m to 5 p.m. ( canadian time) anyways is my strategy right or not.

please suggest

thanks
jaineesh

SavantGarde

Hi Jaineesh,

While reserving my comment on your Style, I would like to put some thoughts here, hopefully some of it might find agreement.

1) Firstly, Stop following the Intra Day Pivots that I post, it is not for your type of Trading. While it is only designed for daily traders, not having to return home minus their clothes...:)....there is a lot of safety built into it.

2) Secondly, have a reasonable outlook of the market before going Short or Long

3) The idea is to make good money in a reasonable time frame, with a safety factor that will not erode your principal & better still, not eat into your profits.

I would suggest for you to check for my Buy / Sell Triggers on Nifty Future where the holding is variable in terms of Time Frame depending on daily market conditions (not intra day).

If followed strictly one can look forward to profits of in excess of what you might imagine.... in a 12 month time frame....minus the anguish......not clothes.....:)

I would suggest you monitor my numbers.....& suggestions and see if you can build faith & relationship...with it.

By The Way I am quite familiar with Canadian Time...... I have an office in Manhattan...... your timing mentioned needs a little correction it should read as 5.00 AM......:)

I also need to know how much of a swing against your position can you bear.............Ouchhhhhh

Good Night Jaineesh & Sleep Well

Rgds

SavantGarde

thanks savant,

I watched the market and finally went short on nifty at 3840......... The only problem is i m in canada and i cannot do live trading so i have to call india for every transaction....plus timing for me for indian markets are 11.30 p.m to 5 p.m. ( canadian time) anyways is my strategy right or not.

please suggest

thanks
jaineesh

Thanks

Savant,
That was informative . the ouchh part scared me ... my bearing capacity is roughly $ 20,000 which i have forgotten for the fiscal year 2006-2007. this is strictly for stock market and put as loss. calculate at the end of the year what i get back ...if I do.

anyways i am following your buy/sell signals and try to understand as well but still am inexperienced so emotions do takeover sometimes

But I strongly agree with the point of building confidence in your analysis

thanks
Jaineesh

SavantGarde

Thanks

Savant,
That was informative . the ouchh part scared me ... my bearing capacity is roughly $ 20,000 which i have forgotten for the fiscal year 2006-2007. this is strictly for stock market and put as loss. calculate at the end of the year what i get back ...if I do.

anyways i am following your buy/sell signals and try to understand as well but still am inexperienced so emotions do takeover sometimes

But I strongly agree with the point of building confidence in your analysis

thanks
Jaineesh
Hi Jaineesh,

Emotions, reserve it for the near & dear ones....will get back to you in detail about other things.....Market Beckons.... while you sleep...:)

Rgds

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 22nd Nov 2006

NIFTY SPOT CLOSE LONG-1 (R1) LONG-2 (R2) SHORT-1 (S1) SHORT-2 (S2)Trail'g S/L

3918.253931.60 3952.50 3869.10 3827.50 11.10

AS ALWAYS THE ABOVE FIGURES ARE BASED ON NIFTY SPOT

FOR ALL THOSE STILL CLINGING TO LONGS YOUR EXITS ARE EXIT-1 3865.90 EXIT-2 3833.60

"At all levels of play the secret of success lies not so much in playing well as in not playing badly."

Seeya

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Re: Nifty Intraday Pivot Points for 23rd Nov 2006

NIFTY SPOT CLOSE LONG-1 (R1) LONG-2 (R2) SHORT-1 (S1) SHORT-2 (S2) Trail'g S/L

3954.75 3963.80 3980.30 3915.90 3884.50 8.60
AS ALWAYS ABOVE FIGURES ARE BASED ON NIFTY SPOT

AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GOT EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO THEIR LONGS IN NF...YOUR EXITS ARE EXIT-13880.10 EXIT-23844.70

November - This is one of the particulary dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, October, May, March, June, December, August and February.:D :D

Seeya

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.