Nifty Intraday Floor Pivots

C

CreditViolet

As the other thread of mine was a non-starter ( no time!), planning to start with something quick and dirty!

Will post Nifty Future Floor Pivots and CV Pivot for the day ( for lack of a better name!,a level I generate as the reference price for the day )

Let me start with it and lets see where this goes!
The beginning is the most important part of the work Plato

CV
:eek:

C

CreditViolet

The multitude of fools is a protection to the wise. - Saint Augustine

Cheers on a fantastic day

Chart Attached

CV
:eek:

Attachments

C

CreditViolet

CV ,
Daily Nifty levels can be of help to traders like me & many others.
Asish
Sure Ashish, You know where to find me.

Another idea would be to update the Major Fib-Pivot Confluence levels instead of daily levels, I hardly get any time off.

Rgds

C

CreditViolet

CV ,
Daily Nifty levels can be of help to traders like me & many others.
Asish
Chart Attached Ashish for levels till today, projections are kept off.

Levels are used for the Money Management module i.e Scaling, Executing.

System does the work.

Attachments

U

uasish

CV,
Was it Fib confluence area's ,mine is Nifty Fut 5 min & i have termed them as Lakshman Rekha.
Is it in any way matching your's nearer to few points,if you confirm i will be elated.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CreditViolet

CV,
Was it Fib confluence area's ,mine is Nifty Fut 5 min & i have termed them as Lakshman Rekha.
Is it in any way matching your's nearer to few points,if you confirm i will be elated.

Asish
That looks good Ashish,they do match few of those levels, if they are automated levels, very good work indeed.

kkseal

Another idea would be to update the Major Fib-Pivot Confluence levels instead of daily levels, I hardly get any time off.

Rgds
You can do this on a weekly basis CV instead of daily which will probably be more convenient for you. But please provide labels on your chart for easy understanding (or provide a colour coding scheme that you'll be using on your charts).

Regards,
Kalyan.