Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Mr Jain,

Thank you Sir for your kind and so much in depth information .. i personally am deeply obliged , as i am sure are others here.

What would be the lot size that you would recommend for small time traders like us ?.. Rather in what quantity should we invest into these stocks that you have so magnanimously brought to our immature and in comprehensible notice ? And i am sure there are a lot more people who are dying to know this answer... and would be eternally grateful to you for the answer...

And then Mr Jain, what kind of targets should we look at ? We are simple minded small investors relying on your good self for growing our networth ..so please oblige..but...mind it... we are also having thinking minds..so please`be very honest in your replies... Mind It ..

Dear sir,
kitex garments has shown its uptrend arronnd 7-8.but after its numbers nov.09 it busted like anything .after every 5 bucks it stops for sometimes because of immature sellings.it has ultimate uptrend till new budget provisions.if u recall back ,i recommended kamadgiri synthetics (AT13-15)and century textiles in my post WHICH WENT upto75 or so.this recomendation is fundamental based and u can hild these scrips till budget.you will really be delighted to see the magic .thanks a lot

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Folks,

You Have Perhaps Seen Me, Mention Nimbleness & Presence Of Mind In Trading & Lightning Quick Reflexes.

For A Few Weeks I Have Been Trading Intraday For A Friend Of Mine & Today I Carried Out An Exercise In Excel, Because My Friend Whose Account I Have Been Trading Had Told Me That The Brokerage Being Charged To Him Was 0.025% One Side Only For Intraday.

Anyways, What He Is Being Charged Is Another Story & Leave It To Him To Sort It Out With His Broker & That Is Not The Point Of Discussion For Which The Image is Being Reproduced Below.

What You See In The Image Below, A Few Things To Note:
a) 2 Lot Of NF & 1 Lot Of Short RELIANCE Was Purely Carried Forward As An Hedge, Because It Wasn't Clear How The The Day Would Pan Out.
b) All Entries & Exits Were Purely With An Eye On Ledger
c) Yes, At Most Times I Was Almost Leveraged To The Maximum.
d) Point To Note Is I Have Reduced The Leverage Carrying Forward Only 1 Lot Of UNITECH For A Good Reason.
e) Hope Some Of You Can Analyse & Go Through The Trades To See How Rewarding It Can Be To Trade With Nimbleness, Quick Reflexes & Lightning Quick Execution....On Any Given Day

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi SG,

Awaiting your comments to my note mentioned in my earlier post @2960 regarding pivot ccalculations. Pks go thro' same (if not yet) & revert back with your comments.

As in post #2960 "Note:
I have sent my NF Pivot calculation for 23-Nov09 offline to 'Nomadous' for your kind perusal & comments. Last few days I was checking with your value & matching with my calc. I hope you don't mistake me for sending to offline which safer than posting in this thread.

Pls confirm for the receipt of mail from 'keerthi405'"

Regards,
Keerthi

SavantGarde

One Other Important Point That I Missed Mentioning Was That It Is Usually Observed...That A Trader After Completing A Round Trade...Finds It Very Difficult To Re-Enter At Higher Rates, Even If There Is Visibility That The Scrip Is Showing More Strength On The Upside...In The Image IVRCL Is A Classic Example...Where I Kept Re-Entering & Exiting At First Resting It Was Doing...To Free Up The margin To Take Some Other Trade...& Come Back To IVRCL....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Folks,

You Have Perhaps Seen Me, Mention Nimbleness & Presence Of Mind In Trading & Lightning Quick Reflexes.

For A Few Weeks I Have Been Trading Intraday For A Friend Of Mine & Today I Carried Out An Exercise In Excel, Because My Friend Whose Account I Have Been Trading Had Told Me That The Brokerage Being Charged To Him Was 0.025% One Side Only For Intraday.

Anyways, What He Is Being Charged Is Another Story & Leave It To Him To Sort It Out With His Broker & That Is Not The Point Of Discussion For Which The Image is Being Reproduced Below.

What You See In The Image Below, A Few Things To Note:
a) 2 Lot Of NF & 1 Lot Of Short RELIANCE Was Purely Carried Forward As An Hedge, Because It Wasn't Clear How The The Day Would Pan Out.
b) All Entries & Exits Were Purely With An Eye On Ledger
c) Yes, At Most Times I Was Almost Leveraged To The Maximum.
d) Point To Note Is I Have Reduced The Leverage Carrying Forward Only 1 Lot Of UNITECH For A Good Reason.
e) Hope Some Of You Can Analyse & Go Through The Trades To See How Rewarding It Can Be To Trade With Nimbleness, Quick Reflexes & Lightning Quick Execution....On Any Given Day

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

aditya14

One Other Important Point That I Missed Mentioning Was That It Is Usually Observed...That A Trader After Completing A Round Trade...Finds It Very Difficult To Re-Enter At Higher Rates, Even If There Is Visibility That The Scrip Is Showing More Strength On The Upside...In The Image IVRCL Is A Classic Example...Where I Kept Re-Entering & Exiting At First Resting It Was Doing...To Free Up The margin To Take Some Other Trade...& Come Back To IVRCL....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Ahmm U cut Nifty quite early, iam surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.