Nifty intraday diary

maneverfix

maneverfix

yes but system is now serious drawdone and i missed few very good trades. no system will work forever we have to change parameters or change systems after certain time when system stops working. lest see..
Boss system pr nimbu mirchi laga do kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai.........LOL

maneverfix

system didnt give signal yesterday. i trade to generate contract note. it was quick trade max 2 points loss max 4 points profit. i traded at 3.15 when i came to know no buy sell signals by system yesterday. only 1 small profit or loss trade to generate contract note. i need contract note every day to attach to my file. :annoyed:
Dont make it a Rajput Oath to have contract note everyday, just for the sake of doing it and losing money. Goodluck

VJAY

wahi chal raha hai boss. i will come again with new approach and a good amount of money. please visit my new thread. http://www.traderji.com/trading-diar...day-diary.html
Dear TDT(shorted ur id :D ),
Once you backtested your method with correct rules to trade it then you will get faith and confidence in it ....then make MM for trade it...Then you must trade it in live atleast 1 year without any change into the method...but need to correct use of your rules with MM...in those one year you will get automaticly some of negatives of your method...then next year only make some modifications(slightly)to remove some negatives from the method(not fully)also harder the rules for positive points..these are my views from my experience.am trading BNF since last 3+ years only from this february I slightly changed some rules after finded trading it a long ....