Nifty Intra Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Sideways phase? No problem. Sell options!!

So if you think that the trend is up, Sell (preferably ITM) Put option. That way you benefit when the market moves up, and also from option time decay even when the market is sideways.

You will save a bit on brokerage.

Disadvantage:
You still need to pay margin for selling options.
If the market moves your way, and the option gets closer to being ATM/OTM, delta will reduce. This will be alright for normal movements. But if there is a big favourable move, yiu will not be able to take full adavantage.
Dear augubhai,
This is the problem na? :D...if i have that much money then no need to go for options na ....we can make it from trading future....Low capital making to find something small :D:rofl:
If margin

if we have a 22 hour market, would it be possible to trade on 5 minute candle stick... or you take 4 hour candle stick..

Vijay,

Please take spot graph along with Future graph in this thread.... Would be so much helpful for everyone:thumb:

Paras

Last edited:

VJAY

if we have a 22 hour market, would it be possible to trade on 5 minute candle stick... or you take 4 hour candle stick..

Vijay,

Please take spot graph along with Future graph in this thread.... Would be so much helpful for everyone:thumb:

Paras
Dear paras,
I don't have other charts...only using NF,BNF,Crude and any one from telco/tisco/CopperM :) Only using 4 charts...no other scrips...as for my trades I don't need spot chart ....:)

VJAY

Bad day as for profit wise and pos size
But good day my entries all are correct :)
Made blunder in pos sizing...almost done opposit what I do daily....
1st trade need 1/2 pos I entered full
2nd trade need full I entered 1/2
3rd trade need 1/2 I entered full....Some thing wrong going in me :D

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.
Dear Vijay,

Do you use afl for the red and blue point plotted middle of the pivot breaking candles. If so could you please share the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Sekpalani

burai123

today's your 1st long entry, why you not considered the yesterday's high just above your entry price?

Status
Not open for further replies.