Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumosanammain & TFL

Nishikant sir has neven hesitated to give his Analysis. I have seen him working on saturday & sunday evening putting his post at tradeji for all of us. He did not even take rest on Saturday & Sunday.

No one is Begging here. Nishikant sir is Angry for some reason. I hope his anger will cool down very soon. whenever he comes back he will be back with more enthusiasm and start posting as usual. This is the feeling that has come from my heart and it will be true.

Friends do not pay attention to "sumosanammain", see his date of Joining. It is July 2009 and he has got only 4 posts to his credit.
He has joined two days back and he is another "Troublemaker" at Nishikant Sirs thread. He has come here with an intention to disturb the peace at this thread.

Sumosanammain, you have no right to insult anyone at Nishikant sirs thread.

AMOL KULKARNI
Pray tell me where it is written that a person with 4 posts is a trouble maker?
You are paranoid, dear. Have I insulted your Nishikant Sir?
I request you to kindly reconsider your views about me. Though I couldnt care less even if you dont.

I am sure that you joined with 200 posts preposted before posting anything anywhere.

Please think...... what are you doing? calling a new joiner a troublemaker, just because he pointed out what was actually happening here?

TFL

Sumosanammain & TFL

Nishikant sir has neven hesitated to give his Analysis. I have seen him working on saturday & sunday evening putting his post at tradeji for all of us. He did not even take rest on Saturday & Sunday.

No one is Begging here. Nishikant sir is Angry for some reason. I hope his anger will cool down very soon. whenever he comes back he will be back with more enthusiasm and start posting as usual. This is the feeling that has come from my heart and it will be true.

Friends do not pay attention to "sumosanammain", see his date of Joining. It is July 2009 and he has got only 4 posts to his credit.
He has joined two days back and he is another "Troublemaker" at Nishikant Sirs thread. He has come here with an intention to disturb the peace at this thread.

Sumosanammain, you have no right to insult anyone at Nishikant sirs thread.

AMOL KULKARNI
amolkulkarni,

If you can just check back some posts here, you can see people begging directly for levels. I'm not sure whether moderators removed those post...I think they are still there.

Also are you depending on a person for your trading? You are taking heavy load...Trading is basically a practice of managing fear and greed of our own. But here you people need to manage the Guru's emotions too...Be warned...it will be a huge harm for your trading carrier-its suicidal.

Those who understand what I'm saying will get benefited or be ready to harm yourselves.

Those who don't know trading can put your money in Mutual Funds instead.

Be careful and after all risk will be yours alone.

Hope I hurt no ones feeling.

TFL,

Last edited:
And since it seems that I am considered a troublemaker here, I shall desist from posting in this thread. Mind you dear, truth is always bitter, and if you have felt insulted, I publicly apologise, though what I have said is the truth

People ARE begging here for levels.
I shall continue my quest for knowledge in other threads, where people are not paranoid.
Happy trading...... or rather, happy begging!

guys what is the point arguing, we know that we have gained from this thread. maybe nishikant bhai has gone out on some urgent matter and cannot post his views. he cant be expected to be just posting. lets take it easy. i bet everyone agrees that we are all gaining on this thread. so lets hope for the best

shifazaid

Nishikant

The King Is Back

HARI OM EVERYBODY

:thumb:​

THIS IS MY THREAD & IT WAS DRY WITHOUT MY ANALYSIS. NOW LETS ROCK.

THIS IS MY PLACE. THIS IS MY HOOD. AINT NOBODY FOOL OVER HERE.

NO CLOWNS ALLOWED AT MY THREAD. NO CLOWNING TO BE DONE.

""""NOBODY COMES HERE TO BEG, BORROW OR STEAL."""" EVERYBODY COMES HERE TO CHECK OUT THE "WOULD BE TREND" OF NIFTY FUTURES.

PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HAVE FISH CAN EAT FISHES AND DO THEIR DISHES ALL BY THEMSELVES. GO KIDS TAKE A HIKE.

SO KIDS BACK OFF. DADDY IS BACK TO BANG NIFTY FUTURES ON DOT.

I HAD ENOUGH AND "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

LETS BANG NIFTY FUTURES & LET'S MAKE NIFTY FUTURES DANCE ON OUR TUNES.

DONT TRY TO BE THE ACE, THE KING IS BACK.

CHECK OUT THIS THREAD IN THE EVENING FOR "TOMORROW'S INTRADAY TREND REPORT" OF NIFTY FUTURES.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM :)

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

Last edited:

columbus

6 days in row DMA-25 closed below DMA-50.Nifty future DMA-25 is at
4298 & DMA-50 is at 4357.

Status
Not open for further replies.