Nifty Futures Weekly And Intraday Analysis Trend Report

DO YOU THINK MY INTRADAY & WEEKLY PREDICTIONS FOR NIFTY FUTURES ARE ACCURATE?

• ITS RELIABLE..... TECHNICAL SUPPORT / RESISTANCE DO EXIST....!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NOT RELIABLE....ITS LIKE LOOKING FOR NIFTY LEVELS BY LOOKING AT A CRYSTAL BALL... !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOMEHOW THE LEVELS SEEM TO WORK... BUT I AM NOT CONVINCED....!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have gone through maybe last 20 odd pages of this thread...

Maybe Nishikant Sir wants us all to be independent now, and not depend on his spoon feeding. Thats why he is not posting his levels here. After all it WAS spoon feeding. We would have not learned anything other than trade execution.

So, he is right.. BUT BUT BUT

We should request him to just give us a rough idea on which path we should follow for our analysis, like moving averages, or fibonacci, or a b c x y z whatever

So, we can develop as traders.

Friends, dont mind,
but dont be like beggars here for levels, this is not what Nishikant Sir would want from us. Lets not BEG like beggars for levels, and try and convince Nishikank Sir, to show us in which path we should direct our efforts for developing something similar to Sir's system, though it may be 25 % of what he gives us.

Lets ask him to show light for us..... rather than beg for levels, like beggars asking for money from car owners at signals.

I am sorry if I may have hurt some followers, but the truth is always bitter.

Last edited:

TFL

Dear All,

Why you people are begging here for the Guru's levels? I alerted you this earlier and requested him to teach us some but rather than doing it he put some educational stuffs here...so the thread is educational...but those guides were less related to the thread...even Options came in that.

I noticed many new traders taking levels from his and today they are out of market...because the Guru is absent. He may be with some important assignments. Allow him leave today and you people can keep away from trading. But begging like this is shame for the whole trading community.

I just came here to post to alert you again to force you to learn how to trade than trading with someone's levels. I have no intention to do any harm to the thread because I like guru and his excellent level. So again requesting you traders to learn. Read some trading books.

Best Wishes.

Regards,
TFL.

Have gone through maybe last 20 odd pages of this thread...

Maybe Nishikant Sir wants us all to be independent now, and not depend on his spoon feeding. Thats why he is not posting his levels here. After all it WAS spoon feeding. We would have not learned anything other than trade execution.

So, he is right.. BUT BUT BUT

We should request him to just give us a rough idea on which path we should follow for our analysis, like moving averages, or fibonacci, or a b c x y z whatever

So, we can develop as traders.

Friends, dont mind,
but dont be like beggars here for levels, this is not what Nishikant Sir would want from us. Lets not BEG like beggars for levels, and try and convince Nishikank Sir, to show us in which path we should direct our efforts for developing something similar to Sir's system, though it may be 25 % of what he gives us.

Lets ask him to show light for us..... rather than beg for levels, like beggars asking for money from car owners at signals.

I am sorry if I may have hurt some followers, but the truth is always bitter.

Dear All,

Why you people are begging here for the Guru's levels? I alerted you this earlier and requested him to teach us some but rather than doing it he put some educational stuffs here...so the thread is educational...but those guides were less related to the thread...even Options came in that.

I noticed many new traders taking levels from his and today they are out of market...because the Guru is absent. He may be with some important assignments. Allow him leave today and you people can keep away from trading. But begging like this is shame for the whole trading community.

I just came here to post to alert you again to force you to learn how to trade than trading with someone's levels. I have no intention to do any harm to the thread because I like guru and his excellent level. So again requesting you traders to learn. Read some trading books.

Best Wishes.

Regards,
TFL.
Sumosanammain & TFL

Nishikant sir has neven hesitated to give his Analysis. I have seen him working on saturday & sunday evening putting his post at tradeji for all of us. He did not even take rest on Saturday & Sunday.

No one is Begging here. Nishikant sir is Angry for some reason. I hope his anger will cool down very soon. whenever he comes back he will be back with more enthusiasm and start posting as usual. This is the feeling that has come from my heart and it will be true.

Friends do not pay attention to "sumosanammain", see his date of Joining. It is July 2009 and he has got only 4 posts to his credit.
He has joined two days back and he is another "Troublemaker" at Nishikant Sirs thread. He has come here with an intention to disturb the peace at this thread.

Sumosanammain, you have no right to insult anyone at Nishikant sirs thread.

AMOL KULKARNI

Status
Not open for further replies.