NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

Hi,

If someone sends a PM, pls mention your email address (if there is no objection to it). Sometimes I get a PM but can not reply because the sender has not enabled PM on his/her ID.

regards,
vin

Hi,

If someone sends a PM, pls mention your email address (if there is no objection to it). Sometimes I get a PM but can not reply because the sender has not enabled PM on his/her ID.

regards,
vin
Please post trades as soon as it triggers:)

vinst

Mech system returns for calendar year 2011 till now.

year 2011

Month, NF , BNF
Jan: +70 , +240
Feb: +258 , +790
Mar: -370 , -835
Apr: +293, +645

March was bad for my method.

regards
vin

rh6996

Mech system returns for calendar year 2011 till now.

year 2011

Month, NF , BNF
Jan: +70 , +240
Feb: +258 , +790
Mar: -370 , -835
Apr: +293, +645

March was bad for my method.

regards
vin
Hi Vinst, I was directed to this thread by ccmb420, he is no longer here on Traderji. Have watched it for a long time. Its rare to see someone show "negative" returns for his/her method/system as shown by you for March!! :clap:
Though a bit unusual but it came to my mind hence suggesting it...
Vinst, ccmb420 in colloboration with rkkarnani had developed some Nifty trading system (positional) and they trade it jointly. He (ccmb420) is not selling the system but in the past had allowed on line access to RT chart through Team Viewer... they are using hourly charts. Now I suggest if you too can coloborate with him as your sysytem is based on EOD, both can be benefitted. In last two years apart from July 2010 his system has worked excellently... I am no longer able to view it as he allows to "friends" recommended by friends and that too fo r a limited time, he has a very unusual model for sharing it commercially which i cannot discuss here. While I was viewing his systems performance I always noticed that in maximum instances his entry was much much earlier than yours and at times a day early too!! I am talking about NF only not BNF!!
Ignore this post completely if you feel so, but just as a thought hit me I shared it with you. I too have some interest which I can talk about

vinst

Hi Vinst, I was directed to this thread by ccmb420, he is no longer here on Traderji. Have watched it for a long time. Its rare to see someone show "negative" returns for his/her method/system as shown by you for March!! :clap:
Though a bit unusual but it came to my mind hence suggesting it...
Vinst, ccmb420 in colloboration with rkkarnani had developed some Nifty trading system (positional) and they trade it jointly. He (ccmb420) is not selling the system but in the past had allowed on line access to RT chart through Team Viewer... they are using hourly charts. Now I suggest if you too can coloborate with him as your sysytem is based on EOD, both can be benefitted. In last two years apart from July 2010 his system has worked excellently... I am no longer able to view it as he allows to "friends" recommended by friends and that too fo r a limited time, he has a very unusual model for sharing it commercially which i cannot discuss here. While I was viewing his systems performance I always noticed that in maximum instances his entry was much much earlier than yours and at times a day early too!! I am talking about NF only not BNF!!
Ignore this post completely if you feel so, but just as a thought hit me I shared it with you. I too have some interest which I can talk about
***********. Nice of you to comment here.
My main premise behind the method is that mkt watching should not be required on continuous basis. Put the orders in morning and not really need to see bar by bar action on screen.

regards
vin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.