NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

Dear Sir
Please guide me how to trade safely in BANK nifty.I have lost a good capital due to buy and hold techinque ,

Thanks for quick reply.
Regards
Ajit
Ajit,
Please note that banknifty is quite volatile though it gives eqully high net returns also. *******************

regards
vin

Last edited by a moderator:

VJAY

Ajit,
Please note that banknifty is quite volatile though it gives eqully high net returns also. *****************

regards
vin
Dear Vinst,
Is this system desclosed here ...i not find it in this thread....is it same system which our sunil bhai desclosed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear SIR

Please guide me how to trade safely in stock futures .what to do if want to hold for three months or for longer time. Risk is my mine. I would be grateful. for your kind suggestion. one mistake i did --no use of stop loss.

Regards

ajit

vinst

Dear SIR

Please guide me how to trade safely in stock futures .what to do if want to hold for three months or for longer time. Risk is my mine. I would be grateful. for your kind suggestion. one mistake i did --no use of stop loss.

Regards

ajit
Hi Ajit,
I am not doing stock futures any more. Continuing with NF. BNF. My method is not for such long holding period. you may look at
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-traders-strategies/48879-swing-trading-using-ma-rsi.html

there may be other methods too for long term holding.

regards
vin

some thing to note.... the nifty today has closed below the gap/window created on 9-sep-2010..... now it will act as a strong resistance.... the movement tomorrow will be a thrill to watch.........

some thing to note.... the nifty today has closed below the gap/window created on 9-sep-2010..... now it will act as a strong resistance.... the movement tomorrow will be a thrill to watch.........
eh ? what was that :confused: what was the gap/ window? can you provide some link/explanation?

eh ? what was that :confused: what was the gap/ window? can you provide some link/explanation?
if you see on 9-9-10 the high was 5636.7 but on 13.9.10 opened @ 5670.7 so a big gap/window was created.... it is known that gaps/windows act as great support & resistance... open your charts and you will understand..... :)
krishna.

Status
Not open for further replies.