Nifty futures intraday data

GSB

Dear Member,
I am one of those unfortunate ones stuck with icicidirect.com, and cursing the day I thought of them as my online brokers. Can you suggest a better altrnative? It will be appreciated
Thanks
Sharantaka
i think icici is the best of all with no hidden cost or ................... with full transperancy even if it may 22 may
:eek: :eek:

Dear GSB,
What about their brokerages? even after slashing they are no where near their competitors, isn't it? Ofcourse I agree with you as far as their integrity, transparency in transactions etc is concerned
Sharantaka

Dear GSB,
What about their brokerages? even after slashing they are no where near their competitors, isn't it? Ofcourse I agree with you as far as their integrity, transparency in transactions etc is concerned
Sharantaka
I do trade using ICICIdirect. After some demo trading in forex using metatrader and other platforms, god.... ICICI is painful.

Have you got any idea if Indiabulls offer a good platform. Between Share khan, JVfinancial and Indiabulls could anyone pick the best. Does any of these sites offer software that have realtime charting.(not basic charts provided by NSE but technical charts)

Looking for 2 bps brokerage per leg (or less) & good trading platform

Thanks

SavantGarde

I do trade using ICICIdirect. After some demo trading in forex using metatrader and other platforms, god.... ICICI is painful.

Have you got any idea if Indiabulls offer a good platform. Between Share khan, JVfinancial and Indiabulls could anyone pick the best. Does any of these sites offer software that have realtime charting.(not basic charts provided by NSE but technical charts)

Looking for 2 bps brokerage per leg (or less) & good trading platform

Thanks
The Best in my experience you could get is Religare & Some of the Brokerages mentioned by you have Hidden Charges or Unethical Accounting Practices in the process you end up paying more & another thing don't get fooled by 'One Paisa' '5 Paisa &' & some such Offers & make it a point to go Through the actual billing of any one their existing Clients & go through the contract note with Tooth & Comb before deciding

Regards & All The Best

SavantGarde

The Best in my experience you could get is Religare & Some of the Brokerages mentioned by you have Hidden Charges or Unethical Accounting Practices in the process you end up paying more & another thing don't get fooled by 'One Paisa' '5 Paisa &' & some such Offers & make it a point to go Through the actual billing of any one their existing Clients & go through the contract note with Tooth & Comb before deciding

Regards & All The Best

SavantGarde
Hi Savant Garde

Thks for the info. Now for some more

Do you use religare's race pro. Is the platform fast and reliable for day trading. Are the technical charts(eod and intraday) part of the software or is it browser based access. Do they have telephone based order systems for back up. Also what leverage do they allow. and any other info on this broker. as am planning to use them.

Thanks again
cool blue