Nifty futures intraday data

I think when NSE itself is not providing the intraday data,noone will provide it freely even if they have it. BTW what do you mean by intraday data. I mean what kind of details you are looking for eg hourly highs and lows, volumes etc...what exactly intraday data...you mean intraday charts...

It is better to start on our own atleast now onwards to collect it and store it every day.

Viratech is very expensive, Stoxtrend software is down for the past few days and Stoxedge has no credentials. Any remedy. suggestions welcome.

SRJC
Guys,

You can try Indiabulls. I am using its trading terminal for last one year and I am pretty happy about it. The service and brokerage is also good. I am paying .35 for Delivery and .05 for Intraday and F&O. Insisting on reducing it to .30/.03 respectively.

The only problem I am thinking is the margin amount is pretty high in F&O trades. Other than that everything is fine.

If you know someone better pls share it with all of us.

Regards
Abhinav

Donot try tt5 of India infolines. They do provide the data but the the trading software is lousy. I, as a clinet of india infoline, is :mad: :mad: suffering a lot and is in search of a new broker parternity for nifty trading other than ICICI,Sharekhan, Kotak and Navia. Any suggestions?
SRJC

:mad:
Go for Sharekhan. I'm using it with very much satisfaction. Very fast, clear financial accounting, Cash and FnO on same screen and small set of online and historical charting.

I had no idea we were talking about icici. But then anybody who even attempts to day trade through icici is going to get burnt pretty badly not only due to unavalibilty of a good and fast trading platform but also their out of this world brokerage.

Vince
Yes!! vaey true.

rvlv

India bulls gives intraday futures and options data in charts but you need to use PIB power india bulls software download

rvlv

Dear Member,
I am one of those unfortunate ones stuck with icicidirect.com, and cursing the day I thought of them as my online brokers. Can you suggest a better altrnative? It will be appreciated
Thanks
Sharantaka

The 5 paise deal lacks transparency and has too many hidden charges. Am now trying Indiabulls. You get wiser after getting fleeced and become a better bargainer :)
Goodluck guys