Nifty: Daily Price Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

and he is supporting views of them who are paying him to create sentiments for them I am still of view that even if fall come it wont be before first week of sep bcoz this week sab bahenien apne bhaiyon ke trade ki salamati dua karengi:p
ah! Some times Udayan Mukherjee also thinks right:D:lol:
Udayan Mukherjee is one of the best i have ever seen... The guy can call a ace an ace... he doesn't give much importance to Technical Analysis and treats it just another aspect to trading... which is good as we technical traders sometimes give too much importance to chart reading and forget that the forces that make the market move are the long time frame value seeking Investors.

A group buying at 5500 nifty levels are not idiots. They employ the best brains in the business and they are definitely aware of silly things that we use to make our judgment... so a view from people like him helps in reinforcing our judgment...

SavantGarde

Hi Linkon,

About UM...That Was Many Many Years Back When His Views Were Unbiased..... But Not So Anymore....The Comments You Produced Of UM Sounded More Like His Old Times....
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There Is Lots More To Media Than Most People Know About....

Just For Your Weekend....To Ponder Over...Notice How They Have Distributing Awards & Having This So Called 'Best CFO', 'Best Ceo' & Etc., Etc....

I Think They Have Probably...Given Awards To Everybody Under Various Categories....Guess The Only Ones Remaining To Receive Are 'Best Peon' & 'Best Sweeper'....:)

Enjoy The Weekend

SavantGarde

praveen taneja

Udayan Mukherjee is one of the best i have ever seen... The guy can call a ace an ace... he doesn't give much importance to Technical Analysis and treats it just another aspect to trading... which is good as we technical traders sometimes give too much importance to chart reading and forget that the forces that make the market move are the long time frame value seeking Investors.

A group buying at 5500 nifty levels are not idiots. They employ the best brains in the business and they are definitely aware of silly things that we use to make our judgment... so a view from people like him helps in reinforcing our judgment...
Bro he is best now bcoz he have behind him is money power but problem now only one is DII
Small investors are buying the overpriced stocks on the recommendation of brokerage houses and analysts .
I am unable to understand that if buy calls are everywhere then why the DIIs
are net sellers they must buy like small traders/investors, but they are not
doing so....they are offloading their junk to the markets and buying under
priced stocks and in this way they are trapping all of us
On UM once on his call I bought GV Films around 8 for a tgt of 20 Only once I listen to that intelligent booked loss after 3 mnth at 5.50 now it is at 1.57 I think:mad:

One aspect of FIIs buying and Selling, we discuss it time and again. I think this is not an indicator to decide market direction. We would find that before 2008 crash they used to buy everyday. When we were around 2500-3000, they used to sell every day. Even if we take last swing, they were seller every day between 5000-4800, they are net buyers now. It does not mean that market will fall tomorrow, at the same time it does not mean that we will go up more.

They would be using some complex strategies with future/option/cash to make money!

Happy Trading!

saivenkat

Re: Cause for our sorrow

Desire for happiness, wishing for it and indulging in sense pleasures
PT bhai,.. though i have not at most of times responded to your posts.. i read with pleasure the SIGNATURES in your post, that which you change often.. I should really say each one it is really a gem of its kind..

Correct me if i am wrong.. Do you mean to say " Sensuous pleasures" in this SIGNATURE LINE that you have at present.

Regards
Saivenkat:)

linkon7

Udayan Mukherjee's Market View

The benchmark Nifty closed above the 5,500 level for the fourth consecutive session despite profit booking and weak global cues. The Sensex shed 98 points led by selling in metal, capital goods, technology, auto, realty, oil marketing and power companies' shares along with Reliance Industries, ONGC and ICICI Bank.

The Sensex closed at 18,311.59, down 97.76 points and the Nifty fell 38.40 points to settle at 5,505.10.

It was not a great day for the market. But you dont know what to make of it because today globally things were weak and we also gave up about a percentage point. But as long as the Nifty stays around this 5500 level I dont think we can read too much into these one day kind of falls.

Of course globally some trouble winds are blowing with the strengthening of the dollar index and the retracement of the commodity market and even Europe seems to have just weakened with all the talk of a Hungarian problem which is cropping up.

So it is not to say everything is hunky dory across the world but as long as flows continue the market might easily hold out in the face of global turbulence. So we've got to see what flows are like over the next few days. Today, we had a soft kind of day but for the next 100 points on the Nifty the trend will not be questioned.

If it does get deeper than that then we might run into some kind of rough weather. So today probably is best read as a one day fall. If tomorrow there is a follow-up then we will need to revisit the situation.

I have been talking about buying NIFTY PUT from 5500-5550 range for positional for 5100 target. Time has come, look at Sept PUT. Take it like any other trade with risk reward. Hold it for 5100.

Do it within your risk limit. take it as whole premium as SL. Do not over trade!

Happy Trading!
If anyone is going along similar line, one needs to hold with conviction. Sometime market would bounce, those can be dealt with different strategies. Hopefully we would see 5100 in September series. I think it would happen. Though technically, trend has not changed in our market yet. It would be matter of time i think.

Happy Trading!

rrmhatre72

If anyone is going along similar line, one needs to hold with conviction. Sometime market would bounce, those can be dealt with different strategies. Hopefully we would see 5100 in September series. I think it would happen. Though technically, trend has not changed in our market yet. It would be matter of time i think.

Happy Trading!
hi ST & all

I am short on Sept NF @5490.
I had hedged it with Aug 5400ce.
It seems market is facing resistance at 5480.
Being last day of Aug series. I have to exit in call.
Should I exit now or wait for some time?

Also advice should I have some hedge for Sept NF position? Or I can keep it naked & handle with SL.?
In any case advice best statergy to hedge or best stop loss.

Last edited:
hi ST & all

I am short on Sept NF @5490.
I had hedged it with Aug 5400ce.
It seems market is facing resistance at 5480.
Being last day of Aug series. I have to exit in call.
Should I exit now or wait for some time?

Also advice should I have some hedge for Sept NF position? Or I can keep it naked & handle with SL.?
In any case advice best statergy to hedge or best stop loss.
You are hedged because you are not certain about next market move. Then wait for market to surprise your thought process, after that you can decide to un-hedge yourself.

Happy Trading!
I guess now this is 100+ points favor. Do one thing, write 50% quantity holding of 5300 PUT now at 5410 future level.

Means if you hold 2 lots 5500 PUT, write 1 lot 5300 PUT now. Risk taker, can be un-hedged.

Happy Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.