Nifty / Banknifty Using Super Trend

what a move.

Cubt

Algo Trader
Kuldeep,

Are u still following the system??

I have been following the same system in nifty for positional trades, it is profitable.

bapu4

can u please explain ,how do u trade using super trend and other indicators ?
1)Time frames that u refer
2)generally minimum no. of points u get with ref. to TFs !!

God bless !!

dear kuldeepji ... I was following this strategy and its really excellent ..!!! what i want to ask you is what is your experience for higher time frames.. as generally in higher time frame .. u get less whispaws and also your stoploss is higher.. but this as per my knowledge saves you from gap up or gap down... otherwise this simple strategy works good in any stock also ...

thanks a lot again .. for such excellent strategy .. i will be obliged if i can get the recent developments if any you have done in this theory...

i would request seniors to make a afl for this and do the backtesting i am sure we will get excellent results...

Cubt

Algo Trader
dear kuldeepji ... I was following this strategy and its really excellent ..!!! what i want to ask you is what is your experience for higher time frames.. as generally in higher time frame .. u get less whispaws and also your stoploss is higher.. but this as per my knowledge saves you from gap up or gap down... otherwise this simple strategy works good in any stock also ...

thanks a lot again .. for such excellent strategy .. i will be obliged if i can get the recent developments if any you have done in this theory...

i would request seniors to make a afl for this and do the backtesting i am sure we will get excellent results...
there is already a AFL is there for super trend and back tested for 6 years of Nifty data. it is already shared in traderji.

dear cubt ji ... we need to combine supertrend and ema of high and low of 65 as per this strategy.... so we need a new afl .. secondly as there will be huge gap up and gap downs .. we need to see what is max. loss we have when doing this .. and other parameters..

kuldeepji .. keep waiting for such excellent other strategies... have a great day ...!!

Kuldeep,

Are u still following the system??

I have been following the same system in nifty for positional trades, it is profitable.
Yes i am still following the system..forum became in active so left updating..

you can go with 75 mins time frame which found better in longer time frame..

I have changed the EMA to 89..Found to give good results.I have been using this for past one month now,,. Please once backtest it for yourself...

anyone following trend may have made killing in past few days....::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie: