Nifty / Banknifty Using Super Trend

Did you do back test for this method with ST and 65ema for BNF. If so for which period and what results? If possible please share the results?
I have not backtested this with an automated software..i have visually tested for period of 2 years..found to have early entries and proper money management techniques(multiple lots, taking entries new st for low risk trade and all) have been very useful ..

lvgandhi

I have not backtested this with an automated software..i have visually tested for period of 2 years..found to have early entries and proper money management techniques(multiple lots, taking entries new st for low risk trade and all) have been very useful ..
Can you be more specific about your money management techniques and elaborate it?

Can you be more specific about your money management techniques and elaborate it?
there are two imp things
first is taking 2 lots when take a trade. book one lot at minimum point, I usually exit at 10 to 15 points..

adding multiple positions
when you get price near to ST and ST is FLAT...its a low risk trade..

for example please check 11.59 candle close you take trade price was 6032 and your SL will be 10 to 14 points..

Banknifty was long from friday and NIFTY just went long @ 6010

Dear Kuldeep Ji,

As you said Yesterday at 9.29AM Nifty Fut was Long entered.

as per my sheet yesterday 9.29 AM LTP, ST, EMA65 as follows:

Nifty Fut LTP @9.29 : 6014.95
Super Trend (10,3) : 5963.99
EMA 65 was : 5999.92

my question is if LTP greter than Super trend value & EMA 65 value give BUY signal then only entered the Trade ?

it is correct that at 9.29AM EMA65 & ST value given Buy Signal.

Kindly confirm the above value & reply please.

Regards,
Prithwis

banknifty shorts triggered @ 12812

Banknifty was long from friday and NIFTY just went long @ 6010

Dear Kuldeep Ji,

As you said Yesterday at 9.29AM Nifty Fut was Long entered.

as per my sheet yesterday 9.29 AM LTP, ST, EMA65 as follows:

Nifty Fut LTP @9.29 : 6014.95
Super Trend (10,3) : 5963.99
EMA 65 was : 5999.92

my question is if LTP greter than Super trend value & EMA 65 value give BUY signal then only entered the Trade ?

it is correct that at 9.29AM EMA65 & ST value given Buy Signal.

Kindly confirm the above value & reply please.

Regards,
Prithwis
You are right

What is the timeframe that u are tradin this system with...Read in your earleir posts that its 30 mins... am i correct ? please advise...
10 mins chart