Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitrandive

We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika

Sonika

Please do not address me as Sir.I have learnt all the basics of trading from the members you have listed and a lot more who were sharing their knowledge on this forum.

DSM,XRAY27,Smart_trade Sir,kiran_thiru,jamit ,Somtung,onlinegtrash,et all have given their valuable suggestions regarding this.

If all the listed members would agree on the same predictions and strategies , then there would be no battle between the Bulls and Bears everyday.:D.
Everyone would make money and be happy.But that is not the case.

The idea of a Traderji forum as I understand it is to share views and knowledge,learn more about the dynamics of the markets from our mistakes and from seniors.Ask help from seniors,but be patient for their replies.

There no question of a challenge.If you think that by making a prediction as a challenge ,seniors will respond then you are sadly mistaken.

We, Traders do not predict.It is the job of analysts to predict.Our job is to just follow the market,wherever it goes

Successful traders will tell you that trading isn't only about winning.It's also about what you learn along the way

A very big thanks to all the members of Traderji forum who have helped me and are still helping me to learn and understand the markets..

Finally a great quote !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

cloudTrader

We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika
You have not chosen a single "madame" , why this gender bias ? :)

@Sonika

I would say today the answer to your wish is given and explained in many different ways, in various threads and expanded post's all over the forum. If this is not in line with what you think or expected, just follow the fews here which like to predict markets in what ever way. There are even experienced members/traders here which post the whole day long on shorter, intra day time frame charts. Not all are interested in such kind of posting as not all must be interested to like what ever. Before you even take any trades on such posts be sure to understand there MM and Risk appetite and compare it with your account, risk appetite and specially with your way of handling trades which go against you.

If you think this market prediction from others will help YOU in your trading, so it will be until you think different for what ever reason. Let us know when it comes to that point and let us know, WHY you came to this conclusion. All the best. :)

Somatung
Good post DanPicup :D ........you are eliminated as you are option Trader....:thumb::lol:

Where the market will be after 15-20 days cannot be predicted accurately based on the trends. That will come in the domain of prediction /astrology/crystal ball gazing or simple talking through one's hat....:D

Smart_trade
ST bro .......this is your tricky answer to this lady....common don't run-away from battlefield....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.