Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika

Last edited:

DSM

Sonika,

Just my 2C.

:)

* Not speaking on behalf of anybody, but just myself.

* You cannot depend on 'Sir/s' :) to trade and make money. Many of them may have opposing positions, if only for the reason that the time frame as well as the system they trade will be different. So here's a few pointers.

* Trading is as easy or complicated as you make it - Understand price action, or if you don't follow PA, just follow 1 or 2 indicators in your charting/trading. You will do well if you follow it consistently and with discipline.

* Another important factor is RM/MM - Don't over-expose yourself or your capital to unnecessary risk. Once you are making money consistently, you can increase your position size.

* Remember in a trending market, all and every indicator will work. In sideways market, you will have many whipsaws. Learn to avoid this - with time you will - by looking at charts in higher TF.

* In theory, everything is simple, however, it becomes easy only once you understand a system, how it works live and have used it over time.

* Trading in different timeframes requires different mindset, thinking and psychology. Trade the one you are comfortable with.

* If you want to make money in the markets, take time to learn the skills. You will be rewarded for your time/discipline and efforts.

* Posting two charts with the simplest indicators on 1M TF. This common and basic indicators would have given you atleast 40 point in Nifty without doing any fancy stuff. (While it worked this time, sure, the trade could have been in a loss as well) But following a system consistently, will make you comfortable to trade any system profitably.

* Charts posted : with SMA 40 and ST 10,2.

Sonika,

Just my 2C.

:)

* Not speaking on behalf of anybody, but just myself.

* You cannot depend on 'Sir/s' :) to trade and make money. Many of them may have opposing positions, if only for the reason that the time frame as well as the system they trade will be different. So here's a few pointers.

* Trading is as easy or complicated as you make it - Understand price action, or if you don't follow PA, just follow 1 or 2 indicators in your charting/trading. You will do well if you follow it consistently and with discipline.

* Another important factor is RM/MM - Don't over-expose yourself or your capital to unnecessary risk. Once you are making money consistently, you can increase your position size.

* Remember in a trending market, all and every indicator will work. In sideways market, you will have many whipsaws. Learn to avoid this - with time you will - by looking at charts in higher TF.

* In theory, everything is simple, however, it becomes easy only once you understand a system, how it works live and have used it over time.

* Trading in different timeframes requires different mindset, thinking and psychology. Trade the one you are comfortable with.

* If you want to make money in the markets, take time to learn the skills. You will be rewarded for your time/discipline and efforts.

* Posting two charts with the simplest indicators on 1M TF. This common and basic indicators would have given you atleast 40 point in Nifty without doing any fancy stuff. (While it worked this time, sure, the trade could have been in a loss as well) But following a system consistently, will make you comfortable to trade any system profitably.

* Charts posted : with SMA 40 and ST 10,2.

Sir,I like your post,but I feel you avoiding challenge.please post your view nothing else:thumb:

XRAY27

@sonika

I in total agree with DSM sir he covered all the aspects... you cannot depend on any third party....

There are many great threads... like that of avny sir...... offcourse ...STda's day trading mechanics..suri's trading on ORB..DCM sir,thread in the name of M6 etc

First Try to learn from lot of information available in TJ it self.

iam also a ordinary trader .... with in market i cannot post you live calls as i have to trade for my bread and butter

in short time i will update My..... nifty hourly study thread in TA section...for nifty future trend updates which i have stoped due to legpulling issue/s... taking my time as suggested by ST da

@sonika

I in total agree with DSM sir he covered all the aspects... you cannot depend on any third party....

There are many great threads... like that of avny sir...... offcourse ...STda's day trading mechanics..suri's trading on ORB..DCM sir,thread in the name of M6 etc

First Try to learn from lot of information available in TJ it self.

iam also a ordinary trader .... with in market i cannot post you live calls as i have to trade for my bread and butter

in short time i will update My..... nifty hourly study thread in TA section...for nifty future trend updates which i have stoped due to legpulling issue/s... taking my time as suggested by ST da
Guys don't confuse we always watch in TV how many expert give buy/sell signal .So you guys also post your view here on TRADERJI.....:thumb:

Guys don't confuse we always watch in TV how many expert give buy/sell signal .So you guys also post your view here on TRADERJI.....:thumb:
TV is so much fun,Sonika..... :lol:

Financial news even more fun :rofl:

Just love it........ some political news channels too :D

Enjoy it....laugh as much as you can........:clap:

XRAY27

We have lot's of GEM Thread by some Greatest members and Moderator but we still struggling in this market. Now I earnestly request to some genius members please post your Index trend in this thread.

Leader should be Smart_trade sir, Saint sir, DanPicup sir ,rrkarnani sir,oilman sir ,rajgreenpeace sir ,HEM sir ,Aughubhai sir,DSM sir,jamit_05 sir, pratapvb sir, ,suduko1 sir,jagankris sir, VIJOY sir,kthakker0 sir,Happy Singh sir,Rish sir,a1b1 sir,amitrandrive sir,XRAY27 sir ,Kiran_thiru sir,Tihchole sir ,

Dear all sir please take this post positively and help us .Your single post will save lacs of our money which we are giving blindly to fake tips providers. :) Regards Sonika
Sonika Medam, Some genius are good teacher but was not good student in past....they will never give you trend like suduko1...because after that they will expose......but I will sure post in your thread and give you short term trend...if I fail I don't mind.......Because we fail that's why value of pass....:thumb:

TV is so much fun,Sonika..... :lol:

Financial news even more fun :rofl:

Just love it........ some political news channels too :D

Enjoy it....laugh as much as you can........:clap:
Saint don't runaway from battle field.......please try to post your view for mankind same thing apply for ST bro....:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.