Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

anup

According to the strategy yesterday nifty sell triggered below 7842 with SL of 7869 and Today SL was hit..

Then we have to reverse the trade to long with SL of (7842-27 =7815).. Currently we should be on the long side with target of (7842+70 = 7912).

anup

As per my understanding,after hitting sl @7869 we have to go long with sl @7842 and target 7912.Correct me if I am wrong.
I don't think your stoploss calculation is correct. You are considering 8 DEMA as the stoploss after reversing the trade and Its wrong..

SL= 8 day EMA -27 points

anup

anup,

ramshirsath posted today regarding stoploss.

sl should be considered after close of candle.
pls check post 269.

vishnu_1990v
If you look at the first post of the thread OP has clearly mentioned about the rules. Its a mechanical trading system and we should go by the rules of the strategy. I don't know why are we twisting the rules, The SL calculation by candle closing is not written anywhere in the thread.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

vishnu_1990v

If you look at the first post of the thread OP has clearly mentioned about the rules. Its a mechanical trading system and we should go by the rules of the strategy. I don't know why are we twisting the rules, The SL calculation by candle closing is not written anywhere in the thread.

Please let me know if I am missing anything.
anup,
I think sspagro or ramshirsath or any other members who are using regularly this strategy has to reply regarding this.
As I am also new for this strategy.
vishnu_1990v

we shorted at 7843 then 27 points sl hits at 7869

then we long at 7869 as per rule.

result 7869 to 7840 done.againSUPER GAINS... enjoy

I'm trading this strategy and my all trades in positive till date. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: