NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Their Demo will expire after 21 days...:annoyed:
Sai, I am aware of only 3 brokers who provide Nifty on MT4.

GCI does not allow Paul since he is residing in the USA.

XTB demo account seems to have got into issues recently.

So, atleast the 21 days :thumb:

vssoma

Sai, I am aware of only 3 brokers who provide Nifty on MT4.

GCI does not allow Paul since he is residing in the USA.

XTB demo account seems to have got into issues recently.

So, atleast the 21 days :thumb:

dear,
i am watching nifty with GCI MT4

LivetoTrade

dear,
i am watching nifty with GCI MT4
vssoma, i never said anything about you :confused:

Even I get Nifty on my GCI demo account.

I was only saying that Paul has a problem with GCI. And I know that he has a problem with GCI account for a few months now.

dear soma ,i am using gci demo but icould not get gcimt4,no data of nse but providing forex on gcimt4 only.normal soft ware of gci sir,can you give link for nifty of gcimt4. Thanking you.

dear soma ,i am using gci demo but icould not get gcimt4,no data of nse but providing forex on gcimt4 only.normal soft ware of gci sir,can you give link for nifty of gcimt4. Thanking you.
Steps you need to follow:
  1. Right Click on the market watch.
  2. From the symbol list expand the indeces category.
  3. Select nse_nifty from the list which is nifty future

Some questions from my side:
  1. Does anyone know how to change the time on GIC MT4, as time below the charts is quite confusing.
  2. For some reason my nifty chart always shows values 5 less than the real values displayed on my trading terminal? Is it unusual ? Is this chart really real time?

Regards, BJ

1. The brokers have no way of allowing you to change the time. I tried doing that a few times.
2. I could be mistaken, but I think it is the spread that is creating the difference.

Steps you need to follow:
  1. Right Click on the market watch.
  2. From the symbol list expand the indeces category.
  3. Select nse_nifty from the list which is nifty future

Some questions from my side:
  1. Does anyone know how to change the time on GIC MT4, as time below the charts is quite confusing.
  2. For some reason my nifty chart always shows values 5 less than the real values displayed on my trading terminal? Is it unusual ? Is this chart really real time?

Regards, BJ

rkgoyal_98

Sir
if yo have Amibroker or Metastock then i can send you data from 2007 onwards.
I have 1 Min, 5 Min, hourly Formats and can mail you data daily in the end of day
Regards

Sir
if yo have Amibroker or Metastock then i can send you data from 2007 onwards.
I have 1 Min, 5 Min, hourly Formats and can mail you data daily in the end of day
Regards
Sir,
if you do not have any issue, please send me a copy/link for Data at trustmeasfrnd @g m a i l . com
please remove space.

i am not able to install properly amibroker. Metatrader is easy to use but i cant get any data, so i have to get to metastock which atleast i am able to get installed properly.
If any one can help in installing amibroker please let me know.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.