NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Worse still, if you live in acountry whose currency is actually falling againstthe US dollar surprise, surprise, there are some,of which Egypt is one your costs will rise even more. And this is in a country where about 40% of the population lives on less than $2 a day. Clearly, it all adds up to very bad news for many Egyptians who are literally on the bread line.
What could be its effect on our markets? :confused: We are also having hyperinflation, and I am living literally on the bread line..

sudoku1

What could be its effect on our markets? :confused: We are also having hyperinflation, and I am living literally on the bread line..
whispering RIL: Not Shale Gas, its Shallow inflation of GAS which would become Thunder News in next few Hours. Jai Ho CAG. Is it Telecom Raja Sequel or why Murli Deora was shifted from Petroleum

hi guys...

see the market has closed above the strong support levels. there is a strong resistance on 5630. so i believe on monday market will go upto 5630 and crash south from there and support levels will then will not be able to hold.... this pattern can happen in one day or may be take a few days..... but all indicators in the long term are headed downwards...

krishna.

sudoku1

hi guys...

see the market has closed above the strong support levels. there is a strong resistance on 5630. so i believe on monday market will go upto 5630 and crash south from there and support levels will then will not be able to hold.... this pattern can happen in one day or may be take a few days..... but all indicators in the long term are headed downwards...

krishna.

5630 is also d area where d 200 dma KILLED d buls.

RSI

whispering RIL: Not Shale Gas, its Shallow inflation of GAS which would become Thunder News in next few Hours. Jai Ho CAG. Is it Telecom Raja Sequel or why Murli Deora was shifted from Petroleum
I have not understood what you are trying to say. Can you explain a little bit more?

Thanks in advance
R. S. Iyer

sudoku1

lets explore truth as it applies to your trading.
One of the clear, clean things about trading is that truth is immediately and finally manifested. The price goes up or down or nowhere. Your trade or position is profitable or not. You cant spin it any other way. Youre right when you make money. Youre wrong when you lose money. Thats just the way it is.s
There are also other truths involved. You just got lucky. You have a robust and proven method for trading that you can rely upon over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.