NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

deven_c

i think nifty is making descending triangle pattern with support being at 5763. I am learning technical analysis so please say if am i right or wrong

Last edited:

columbus

25 Jan is far far away. Anything can happen in between. Now a day's longest holding period is being measured in minutes, if not in seconds :lol:
True.Nifty within the day may go RED or GREEN . But the overall trend
that matter , the most.Nifty rose from 4800 to 6200 ,in a matter of 4.5 months
from last week of MAY to mid OCT,nifty moving in One direction only,that is
UP.

sudoku1

25 Jan is far far away. Anything can happen in between. Now a day's longest holding period is being measured in minutes, if not in seconds :lol:
a trader wit a losing position spends sleeples nights waiting for an early sunrise while d 1 wit a profitble bet spends euphric trading sesion waiting for a never ending session.

gauharjk

a trader wit a losing position spends sleeples nights waiting for an early sunrise while d 1 wit a profitble bet spends euphric trading sesion waiting for a never ending session.
Very true...

RSI

True. It is one's current experince (i.e. experience in last trade or at best last a few trades) that moulds his decision. You know from where I am quoting the below passage. The below passage is a timely reminder

"Starting from the simple ground that the logical action of a stock was to decline when offerings exceeded the number of shares bid for, and to advance when the amount bid for was greater than the amount offered, we agreed that the quantity or volume of stock changing hands in each succeeding transaction was of great importance. Anyone who undertook to read the minds of the momentary buyers and sellers was able to measure, to a certain degree, their eagerness or anxiety to buy or sell; also to measure the force of the buying power or selling power as shown by the number of
shares; and to judge of the purpose behind the action, whether it was to buy without advancing the price, or to force the price up, or to mark it down, or to discourage buying or selling by others, as the case might be."

Status
Not open for further replies.