NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I read about it last week. Interesting stuff. Couple of points ...
#1. I think he calls it "market correction strategy" or "greater fool zone". 315 is the overall strategy.
#2. I read only a few pages and I did not find it there. But I am curious as to its application to stocks or indices other than Nifty. Do you know if it is documented / tested in some thread / post?
SH's Market Correction Prediction Strategy

Of course, you must be familiar with the 315 thread and the Greater Fool's Zone thread.

I know these, my question was different. These are for NIFTY. Is there a reference to someone talking about Bank Nifty (or other Nifty stocks) or having back-tested about these non-Nifty thingies.
I think TWH mentioned that these strategies will work for any high-momentum scrips. Of course, there's no one-shoe-fits-all, so testing for individual scrips will be required. RKK will be best suited to comment on this, because he has taken 315 trades on Bank Nifty.

I think TWH mentioned that these strategies will work for any high-momentum scrips. Of course, there's no one-shoe-fits-all, so testing for individual scrips will be required. RKK will be best suited to comment on this, because he has taken 315 trades on Bank Nifty.
Again 2 points ...
#1. RKK? R K Karnani as first result through google search?
#2. 315 works on Bank and other stocks. That is clear. The question is whether the GFZ / Correction works on others. These are sort of the extreme scenarios. I will go through the whole thread in a couple of weeks and if I find something, I will either create a consolidated post, or refer to an existing consolidated post.

Again 2 points ...
#1. RKK? R K Karnani as first result through google search?
#2. 315 works on Bank and other stocks. That is clear. The question is whether the GFZ / Correction works on others. These are sort of the extreme scenarios. I will go through the whole thread in a couple of weeks and if I find something, I will either create a consolidated post, or refer to an existing consolidated post.
Yes, RKK is Rkkarnani in this forum :). I won't yet go looking for a consolidated thread. There are some other threads based on 315 ("trades based on 315", "315 - how to make it better" etc..). Can't comment on GFZ.

Yes, RKK is Rkkarnani in this forum :). I won't yet go looking for a consolidated thread. There are some other threads based on 315 ("trades based on 315", "315 - how to make it better" etc..). Can't comment on GFZ.
Thanks, I will figure it out from here.
[EDIT/ADD] BTW, GFZ and Market Correction are one and same IMO.

upload images

Well,well!! It looks like I missed some action while my charts were down....But then, not really.

I got to rewind the clock slightly, because it has been awhile since I looked at a live Nifty chart. The red horizontal line is the WR1 from 2 weeks ago. I said if it is so much as touched, then we get a strong move to the YR1 at 5552 (golden rod line). I also said the 4-hour TL (not pictured) contains, and it did.
Now, the flip side, and then I'll tell you where all this is leading to. During this rise, I was expecting it to be corrective only, and so on 2 different occasions I missed the reversal point. Those were major key R events, and all this leads to what is about to happen just around the corner

Hitting the YR2 in almost a straight line this early in the year is unprecedented. It tells me 2 things. The market is now at an extreme reading. The 1,000-point high-low move in 2 weeks for this market is an outlier. The daily altimeter says the market is in ear-popping territory. The weekly is OB, and the daily is grossly OB. It all points to the fact it is time for a reversal.

The 4-hour TL is now at 5426. Just pretend it is not there, because that's the way the reversal is going to treat it. A support area is going to be seen at 5276, and that level is as good as on the radar. A choppy move further south could ensue towards 5089.

Unless this reversal is highly volatile, then the DOWN is toast. Considering exceptions to the rule can never be depended on, 5089 should be viewed as containment. With the strong impulsive move that started the year, the precedent has been set for the year. This is a complete reversal of what my view for the year says, but 5950 should be hit this year.

Yes, yes, how many times do we talk about the necessity of adjusting your views in lieu of the markets? I've even been reading Sudoku's reversal of fortunes.
Regardless, at least this week should begin the temporary descent.

No, I protested to the CEO (just joking)

Actually, I reapplied for a new demo, and it went through.

If I did n't know what my levels were, I would be saying that at least the WS2 is going to be hit this week.

Good, did you create a fake email?
After a long time, I plotted your S&Rs last week, but never checked !! Should do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.