NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you.... btw nice handle 4 times pip. this has to do something with trading right?
I'm not sure I follow you here. Can you tell me the post you saw that on.
i meant your traderji handle/name 4xpipcounter. i am assuming it as 4 multiply (times) pip. i thought it had something to do with trading

TTG, just to show what kind of a pure chartist I am, I look at big guys as the monthly, weekly and daily TF's. The little guys are the 4-hour, hourly and 15-min TF's.
I guess you look to your fund guys for your trading opportunities. I look to my fun guys, which are my charts.

paul,
great insight on the roadmap of nifty.good logic as usual.
the next two weeks should be very interesting,first this week the big guys will be rolling over their positions,normally they do it well before the deadline of last thursday for indian markets.and next week the makeover for the quarter ending of funds nav should begin.
if the biggies want the markets down for the next few weeks then the rollovers should be in the direction of south.
the funds guys would want better nav's and their push would be towards north towards the end of month.after pushing north they will remove the support system.so it is going to be interesting few days ahead

LOL, I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of that one.
I trade forex (4x). In forex, you count pips, not ticks or points.
Thus 4x pip counter.

In essence, as you continue being a successful trader in the Indian markets, you will be a niftypointcounter.

i meant your traderji handle/name 4xpipcounter. i am assuming it as 4 multiply (times) pip. i thought it had something to do with trading

paul,
i ALSO look at the fund guys besides looking at mine and YOURS too. :thumb:

TTG, just to show what kind of a pure chartist I am, I look at big guys as the monthly, weekly and daily TF's. The little guys are the 4-hour, hourly and 15-min TF's.
I guess you look to your fund guys for your trading opportunities. I look to my fun guys, which are my charts.

MurAtt, Eagle has changed the way we will forever look at a monkey. We are going to the zoo this weekend. When I look in the cage, I will see your face, Sudoku's, SG's, and a few others.
Monkeys have long tails, but we have had long tales to tell about all this. So, the next time we present our levels, Eagle could have another picture of us.

He's not put my name & figure in this .. thats why never reached my target imo ...

E1 has fixed the movement of Nifty ... Someone send a screenshot of this to the Exchange Authorities

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.