NIFTY 50 future TRENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected gap up 5302 level to watch out if opens above this and sustains for 1 hour 5328-5344 possible. Spot nifty took support at 5265 level and sustained lost two trading session, can keep this as stop for any positional long. swing reversal only above 5450.

Forget it , u r a baby in this field rite now....

Its a cold blooded crime to even talk abt of any upmove in Nifty rite now....

Expecting a free unrecoverable face fall in 2 days tgt 4999 nonstop after 5222 in nifty future

doubtful as it is 61.8% projection. and quite extreme.
5200 has to be broken on heavy volume for this target.
yaa dont worry a very big scam of the year is about to hit mkt in few days its related to reality

Badhti mahangai subko bhari padti hai aur builders ko hi
and also major psu are about to crash in few days so 5150 soduku bhai ka aur 5111 mera toh pukka hai
Have a great trading session tomorrow to all :)
Shot sell unitec looks very week tgt 24-25 from CMP

Forget it , u r a baby in this field rite now....
Fools live in false paradise..!! i think you could't understand the meaning of given range for the day. I am trader since 15 years and my age is 54 i am neither bull nor bear i just fallow the trend have no predetermined egoistic view about the market. The message was interpretation of my chart reading,and the same thing had happened nifty moved in the said range. The message was posted at 5.30 am too early before the start of market what i said was 5302 is going to be 1st resistance if that level sustains then the market will move up further market did the same could not move anymore and took support at 5263 that is what i exactly predicted and your senseless comment was uncalled for

GREEK 5 YEAR CDX UP by 57 bps at 1900 bps

Fools live in false paradise..!! i think you could't understand the meaning of given range for the day. I am trader since 15 years and my age is 54 i am neither bull nor bear i just fallow the trend have no predetermined egoistic view about the market. The message was interpretation of my chart reading,and the same thing had happened nifty moved in the said range. The message was posted at 5.30 am too early before the start of market what i said was 5302 is going to be 1st resistance if that level sustains then the market will move up further market did the same could not move anymore and took support at 5263 that is what i exactly predicted and your senseless comment was uncalled for

You said u r trading for 15 years , i wud u say as "BABY" even if u were trading for 150 yrs. Trading for 15 yrs doesnt mean u r intelligent enough to advice others. If "Glenn McGrath" wud have continued batting for even 20 more years he cud have got nowhere near "Sachin or Bradman(both of whom showed class within their early years itself)" or if Sachin bowls for 20 more years he wont get anywhere near Mcgrath. So u mite be very good in any other field, but u r still a "BABY" here.

So lets now dissect ur earlier post.
When sthg is in sharp downtrend only a FOOL wud talk about words like "GAP up" , "support" , "sustains this level" etc etc. And surprisingly enough u call me a fool here.
I wud advice u to go back and learn what is Trend Following from someone better(even i can help u ) and u will find many intelligent people on this forum itself.

Just one small piece of advice for u. While trading dont boast of ur expirience in years or ur age,bcoz market wont see that. So dont give advice to others boasting ur 15 yrs experience in trading...

So dont make fool out of other innocent guys out here...

And one more thing by BABY i didnt meant that u r a 2 yr spoon fed baby , it was in context to ur immaturish post....

And its an open challenge to u. If u give me or any trusted member on this forum a proof that in all those 15 years u earned even 10% compounded annually either i wud quit trading or accept u as my GURU.

Just for ur review some of ur earlier postings, maybe it will help u in becoming better trader :

On 16th June when mkt is nearing a breakdown he is of the view that Bears r now trapped :) . Not only this he is damn sure mkt will now reach 5600 anytime :

Bears are trapped now just see the game from now on, market will take off from tomorrow will surely touch 5600 and above most would dare to touch the up move that is the magic play it again and again no one will ever understand this big dirty game!!
Bear did its game now see how these small traders are trapped on short side fear gives more impact than the greed
So dear Mr manoharpillai i m sure these "Bears must be really afraid of u now" and what does tomorrow means in ur dictionary(Its 22nd June now). ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.