NIFTY 50 _bulls

sudoku1

Sudoku1, looks like the SGX got the bulls today :)
luk at intra charts for d 3 indices...midcap,smallcap & nifty , d former 2 saw profit booking while clear manipulation is visible in nifty in last haf hour.:)

trade4joisar

5777....I SEE dat mkt r in a very crucial range 2day...if bulls can carry d load further ...it wil b a smooth sail else CRACKS r round d corner:)
Hi Sudoku,

I am one of the fan (geniune) from long time and i will be yours forever.

I want some tips from you.
  • I know you stick to your system, but how you handle your emotions?
  • I know you will get what you want, but how do you add to your profits and control your losses?
  • How you encourage your self to use only your system and does not matter how many times it fails?
  • Some tips/proverbs to be like you, please?
  • How do you come up with your system which is sometimes so perfect that if i discuss with somebody about mkt, i say unless one person(you :)) decide the trend, mkt is always dicey.

You can revert me on this at your leisure time.

I am saying this from my heart :thumb:

Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:

sudoku1

Hi Sudoku,

I am one of the fan (geniune) from long time and i will be yours forever.

I want some tips from you.
  • I know you stick to your system, but how you handle your emotions?
  • I know you will get what you want, but how do you add to your profits and control your losses?
  • How you encourage your self to use only your system and does not matter how many times it fails?
  • Some tips/proverbs to be like you, please?
  • How do you come up with your system which is sometimes so perfect that if i discuss with somebody about mkt, i say unless one person(you :)) decide the trend, mkt is always dicey.

You can revert me on this at your leisure time.

I am saying this from my heart :thumb:

Hope you don't mind.
:) hi tj,thnks fr d compliments .
[*]I know you stick to your system, but how you handle your emotions?
i nevr get attached or xpect 2 mch frm my system because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments.

[*]I know you will get what you want, but how do you add to your profits and control your losses?
simple...stoploss is d utmost imp part of my system.
[*]How you encourage your self to use only your system and does not matter how many times it fails?
wen i strted trading ,i had decided 2 make a living out of it bt d real problem was i wntd my own system wch i can trust like a son & nt b dependent on anyones system bcoz if u wnt 2 make a living out of trading its stupid 2 rely on any1 fr a lifetime.

[*]Some tips/proverbs to be like you, please?
trust in ur system as mch as urself.
>before adopting any system, back test it for histrical 5 yrs.
>d most imp of all,identify d major trend of d mkt...if its up ,no matter how many times u get whipsawed ,ultimately u wil win wen d mkt unfolds ia a big rally.
> avoid short term trading.
>review ur system once in a month 2 xplore smthing new 2 minimize d whipsaws.
>take very small positions againsa d major trend

How do you come up with your system which is sometimes so perfect that if i discuss with somebody about mkt, i say unless one person(you :)) decide the trend, mkt is always dicey
wen i strted trading , i 2 sufered d same problems as a newbee...losses, sleepless nights ,frustration,anger,etc bt as said earlier , i did nt lose faith in d mkt.d charting site of BSE was a great educater fr me aas i wnt back as 1990 (d oldest data available ) 2 test my system wch covered several bull & bear mkts including d outcry system wen orders wer handled manually 2 d super scams of 1992 HARSHAD MEHTA & 2001 KETAN PARIKH 2 d first downward circuit fr our mkt after 2004 elections.it was nt easy2 fit my system bt rather NT IMPOSSIBLE.
even 2day i dedicate an hour evryday aftr mkt testing my system 2 see fr adding or substracting smthing & i jst use d closing prices ,papaer ,pen & calculator fr my systeM.I DONT NEED A PC as i had decided dat i shud nt b hadicapped while ttraveling or loss of internet connection or electricity.
hope i hav answered ur queries satisfactorily.
in d end 2 sumup.....MKT IS KING & TRUST UR SYSTEM MORE DEN U TRUST URSELF.no matter den wat happens 2 d world, u wil always hav a sense of satisfaction even wen whipsawed rather den crying fowl losing on somones else system