NHPC IPO on August 7

Would you invest?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • 2. No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an account with ICICIDirect and today saw the option of "ASBA".
Anyone aware of any extra charges for using ASBA?

yes, ICICIDirect is allowing ASBA to all their Retail investor for applying online at cutoff for NHPC.

you will be not charged any fee from ICICI , but ICICI may be paid by issuer ,commission for ASBA services.

plaese go through this news item on ET dtd 6th August

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...pay-ASBA-fee-to-banks/articleshow/4861628.cms

yes, ICICIDirect is allowing ASBA to all their Retail investor for applying online at cutoff for NHPC.

you will be not charged any fee from ICICI , but ICICI may be paid by issuer ,commission for ASBA services.

plaese go through this news item on ET dtd 6th August

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...pay-ASBA-fee-to-banks/articleshow/4861628.cms

Infact ASBA is by default to all retail applicants on ICICI direct who bid at cut off, the moment you tick cut off ASBA also gets selected automatically

what is the minimum number of stocks for applying.

can anybody tell me from where i can get the information about all new IPOs are going to launch in future.

Thanks umesh,
well i have seen that thread but it is not updated from a long time.
IPO Diary is being updated regularly. for last few months there were no IPO activity.so no updates done .

last upadate done today morning .and hope the IPO activities continue to have daily new updates . you may please visit the thread

GB

Hello all,
This will be my first ipo investment, and i am quite confused about the dates.
As IPO is open for August 07, 2009 to August 12, 2009 and what would be the listing date(i know it is not decided but need to know the expected date).
One more question i have.
Lets I apply for 1400 shares and i got an allotment of only 700 shares. So in how much time the rest amount of those 700 shares will come back in my account.
Waiting for Your useful replies
Regards
Vaibhav

Thanks umesh,
well i have seen that thread but it is not updated from a long time.
brother it is updated till date, goodbrother, takes care to update it regularly, at the moment only NHPC IPO is going on, and its been updated till date, only refer the to the first post on the thread

Hello all,
This will be my first ipo investment, and i am quite confused about the dates.
As IPO is open for August 07, 2009 to August 12, 2009 and what would be the listing date(i know it is not decided but need to know the expected date).
One more question i have.
Lets I apply for 1400 shares and i got an allotment of only 700 shares. So in how much time the rest amount of those 700 shares will come back in my account.
Waiting for Your useful replies
Regards
Vaibhav

Lising has to be done within 21 days of closing of issue , so it may be expected by 2nd sept.

Allotment has to be done within 15 days and refunds are made alongwith allotments which if ECS/ASBA you may get within a day or two of allotment , and if postal may take 3 to 4 days

GB