Newbie- want to earn 5-7k per month from trading

You must start trading to learn how it functions...

rather than to make money from start....

if you learn it , money will be a side product....
well said :thumb:

thanks

raynor

rock you did right thing n your life... that is asking the traders.... unfortunately many years back i didnot asked anyother traders.. read some trading books..... kept pouring into trading accounts assuming someday i will get astonishing returns.......but that never happened.. inorder to pour money into accounts i was spending meagre ly.. i sacrificed many entertainments and luxury to save money... i spend countless hours in front of monitor watching scrips tick by tick infact my eyes were little bit damaged because of that .. i also became less productive employee since i spend a significant part of my work time in watching stockmarkets...

then i understand u can make money by swing trading that too with a capital of one lakh..

wthout software like amibroker u cannot day trade.. even if u do so with the online charts.. they donot allow u to custom codes or give alerts which is essential for day trading

atleast try swing trading.. try learning swing trading...

yes jobs in may be private companies are like a hell.. still work there properly...

if you are an employee in private company, atleast dont let the trading affect ur producitivity

try to be trader in 3 to 4 years...

ram2010

Actually what i wanted to say is that...i see lot of people earning money by intraday trading..

So if i invest 10k per day, in intraday, and manage to get back my investment at the end of the day

then my investment in a month would be 20*10k= 2lakh per month...

Isn't it feasible then??

joke of the year 2014
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: