New trader who wants dreams to come true :))).

hi all,
am wishmeluck006. a new trader. i want to be a very successful lady in life. my dreams are very high. am hoping to achieve all soon. so everyone wish me luck n charms to start. first of all i really dont want to hurry things. let me learn the basics, do some paper trading and then enter the actual market. am planing to join he nccmp course offered by nse. ppl who have completed the course plz do let me know on its usefulness.

thanks
wishmeluck006

hi all,
am wishmeluck006. a new trader. i want to be a very successful lady in life. my dreams are very high. am hoping to achieve all soon. so everyone wish me luck n charms to start. first of all i really dont want to hurry things. let me learn the basics, do some paper trading and then enter the actual market. am planing to join he nccmp course offered by nse. ppl who have completed the course plz do let me know on its usefulness.

thanks
wishmeluck006
Let me wish you " Good luck".

If you have NSE capital market module exam in mind, it will give you basic idea about market, the trading software, risk management, margining system etc. But it will not be of much use in trading and making money in the markets.

Best wishes.

Smart_trade

hi all,

thanks
wishmeluck006
Happy to see another lady trader here.I'm too learning basics.Welcome Abroad :clapping:

hi smart trade,
thanks for the reply. i actually want to trade from home n am not interested in it as a professional work. thought, if i join the course it will help me learn the market a lot better.
but am still thinking abt it. do u know any gud books on tradings. do suggest me some.
thanks
wishmeluck:cheers:

NOMINDTR

hi all,

thanks
wishmeluck006
Welcome and its great to see a lady trader in forum. Once I read retail lady traders are more successful than men :)

OK. I believe you need not take NCFM now. It does not have something related to your trading routines. You can decide if you need that, sometime later.

Have a look around and check the basic sections of the forum.

Happy learning